What will happen with !Vi! now?

I figured this chic had flown over the COO COO's nest when she went by WULF...
Some of her reviews were bad. The things she would post were crazy also
She went STRAIGHT to the top of the IGNORE LIST...
Serious Mavsfan - if you were in the military, thanks - we appreciate that. But have some class and quiet confidence - there's no need to swing your dick around to prove that you are more of an authority to speak about the topic (which isn't even the topic). You don't know anyone here - let alone their experiences and perspective to make such judgements. Not much honor in that...
Good now she is free to hook with Charlie Sheen
Serious Mavsfan - if you were in the military, thanks - we appreciate that. But have some class and quiet confidence - there's no need to swing your dick around to prove that you are more of an authority to speak about the topic (which isn't even the topic). You don't know anyone here - let alone their experiences and perspective to make such judgements. Not much honor in that... Originally Posted by crazysauce
We're past that already....see my other post about sticking to topic.
Good now she is free to hook with Charlie Sheen Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Seem to have struck a nerve mavsfan. I stand with you on the entire thing and I DID serve (not army). We are NOT quiet and we never go quietly.
Is the !Vi! saga officially over? Just 2 months ago there were about 6 different, active !Vi! threads in the Co-ed section, as well as several on her in the Alerts section. I was about to request that !Vi! get her own forum section on here.

But now, there appears to be no mention of !Vi! at all on this site in 30 days.

If !Vi! is officially done with this site the question still remains ever more so.....What will happen with !Vi! now?
Is the !Vi! saga officially over? Just 2 months ago there were about 6 different, active !Vi! threads in the Co-ed section, as well as several on her in the Alerts section. I was about to request that !Vi! get her own forum section on here.

If !Vi! is officially done with this site the question still remains ever more so.....What will happen with !Vi! now? Originally Posted by SteveOTX

The shitstorm finally passed and you brought it back to life. That's what's happening.
  • motor
  • 03-29-2016, 11:14 AM

If !Vi! is officially done with this site the question still remains ever more so.....What will happen with !Vi! now? Originally Posted by SteveOTX

don't bump a thread over 30 days old.
The shitstorm finally passed and you brought it back to life. That's what's happening. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Excuse me, but I haven't been on this site in 2 months. I come back today and find out that I have apparently been fired by !Vi! as her unofficial spokesperson in February, and see that she is basically gone from this site.

What the heck happened here? What did you guys do to her?
Steve, if you really are Steve, there is no "question that still remains" and definitely no "even more so".

Stop
Bumping
Old
Threads

LnH
It's her mandle.