Ladies beware - KingKunta27

I still think you're completely, totally, and hopelessly full of steaming horse dung. The dead giveaway was easy to spot. You're a john on a hooker board claiming to altruistically convert hookers into RW business owners -- a ridiculous, fabricated story -- yet your profile states your interests are "BBBJ, SS, and BLS." Hahaha! Originally Posted by ShysterJon
That was the third response after saying you don't care about what I say.

You never did answer hero - what have YOU done for the hobby community besides possibly get a girl out of a misdemeanor?

You STILL have not replied to the fact YOU ARE WRONG and this was an alert. Why don't you post YOUR address here and see if you're concerned about your safety or well being? Same logic, the girl has a person she doesn't know now knowing where she lives.

This thread has nothing to do with the law or where something should be posted - it has to do with how a lady FEELS having her location compromised by someone that didn't meet her. As a male there's no way you can decide how that feels.

Yes you have a long history here, as best I can tell it's being more of a bully or belittling others rather than the help you claim to be.
The perp still avoiding this thread?
  • Iam45
  • 12-08-2015, 05:45 AM
Suiram, quick hypothetical. If you arrange a session with a provider (with no face pic), and you get to the incall to discover she looks eerily similar to say, your sister, or that crazy ex. You would still go forward with the session? In this case, it isn't anyone's fault, it's just an unfortunate series of events.

BTW, I am in no way speaking on KK's behalf, I don't know him from Adam. He could very well be a huge jerk for all I know. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Alternatively, though it is also possible that he is searching for somebody in the business, and of course , the only way he can identify the face on the faceless pics is to see them in person.
anybody know why AB was banned?! Also KK might want to go back to Backpage because now after this thread, he won't be getting much attention here

#FreeAB.
anybody know why AB was banned?! Also KK might want to go back to Backpage because now after this thread, he won't be getting much attention here

#FreeAB.
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
May be multiple handles again? Her butterface friend Mya reared her head here a few weeks ago.
Eccie is a non factor in Chicago so maybe she committed Eccie suicide on purpose since she said that this was here last week here.

Either way good luck to her. New places and beginnings are always exciting.
Well, whatever happened & wherever she is, I'm pretty sure she will do damn good! She is one hot ebony bombshell.
  • L.A.
  • 12-08-2015, 12:54 PM
This thread will get more exposure in co-ed anyway.