height weight desirables....

You can have a perfect body all day long.......but if you dont have the sex appeal....then the experience isnt near as exciting. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I 100% agree.

I agree with you Angus - hwp and bcd performance have little to do with each other, for the most part. I prefer The Laura Lynn experience Ty very much...lol Originally Posted by Papacorn
Laura, you're a doll!! Don't change anything. Originally Posted by angusranch
Aw, your making me blush you guys are too nice.

Angus and Papacorn, you two totally get why Laura Lynn is my girl crush! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Right back at you babe!!! You are my ideal lady.
I like 5'10 & up and weight doesnt really matter cuz I like lots of muscles Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Lots of muscle, check. 5'10" mother fucker. Sorry Laura, you can't always get what you want, but if try sometime.... You might find, you get what you......
Samantha any man that doesn't like you is probably gay Originally Posted by pfmtony
So what do you say to gents who are not white especially with Samantha preference for caucasian gents only

As for the topic, I don't have a set physical requirement per say. The most important thing for me is confidence
Samantha any man that doesn't like you is probably gay, and we should probably chat sometime. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Have to assume from the bravado he is wanting to chat with Sam and not the presumed "gays".

So what do you say to gents who are not white especially with Samantha preference for caucasian gents only Originally Posted by Thatdude
I think he just called you gay!
Kidding of course!!
I read it without color and more as flirt to her "being so gosh darn pretty" that any man regardless of color should be attracted to her....else he must be a gay.

Now the topic at hand I agree, everyone has varying taste, mine change day to day....page to page... I really feel conflicted when I see a pretty picture of a ugly person.
Lots of muscle, check. 5'10" mother fucker. Sorry Laura, you can't always get what you want, but if try sometime.... You might find, you get what you...... Originally Posted by pfmtony

Geez! I think I might have to charge you double, for you and your ego!!
Geez! I think I might have to charge you double, for you and your ego!! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
LOL!
Geez! I think I might have to charge you double, for you and your ego!! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
While that is truly hilarious, I'm going to have to respectfully decline. It's funny and a temoting offer, but I already have a few ladies willing to see us both for one rate. Crazy, isn't it? I'm glad you aren't their manager giving them silly ideas.

Have fun LL; that was funny and made my morning.
LL, I'm surprised you wouldn't PM him and offer a free session just for the opportunity to meet him. After all he has a lot of muscle and is a "really nice guy"! LOL!
OMG PrettyFuckingMarvellous, LauraLyne recognizes the size of your Ego and you won't respect her offer!! Man that offer is like getting the BiggestEgoAward, at half price !!
Short people got

No reason....
Short people got

No reason.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
LMAO! No, they don't!
I'm not a big guy so I like petite women. Nice and slender. My dream is to have a session with Kay of Dallas