this silly girl just text me

I speak 3 languages can hear in 5 and can write and read well only in 2. What I do professionally keeps me very busy and doesnt require any other language other than english - thank god Originally Posted by macbeth1000
You can only hear in 5 languages?
I speak 3 languages can hear in 5 and can write and read well only in 2. What I do professionally keeps me very busy and doesnt require any other language other than english - thank god Originally Posted by macbeth1000

Fine!!!.... Impressive.
Thanks macbeth, I appreciate you listening and I believe in the long run you'll be doing her and the rest of us a big favor!!

You can only hear in 5 languages? Originally Posted by Jarvis
It's those "voices"....

(in the head type)

lol
It's those "voices"....

(in the head type)

lol Originally Posted by SD2011
LOL

Now I understand why he keeps typing, 'FIREEEeee'.

And I thought it was keyboard Tourette Syndrome.
I talk alot all day that I cant hear myself but when I do hear voices, its saying that I am 007 with a British accent, jolly good ole chap.

Jarvis you are NHR so I already ignore his handle and I consider you an irrelevant anomaly.
I talk alot all day that I cant hear myself but when I do hear voices, its saying that I am 007 with a British accent, jolly good ole chap.

Jarvis you are NHR so I already ignore his handle and I consider you an irrelevant anomaly. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
No problem. I'll give you a pass.

Jarvis you are NHR so I already ignore his handle and I consider you an irrelevant anomaly. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Where is NHR??? Prick posts 1000+ in 30 days and disappears???
The princess who cried wolf?
This thread is so far off topic, it is beyond help.

I will leave two observations here and close it.

The whole thing that someone sending texts is worth reporting as an alert is a bit too much. WP, you will have to learn to be selective on the things that you choose to focus on. Topics like this one are generally not a good choice to start a thread over.

To the users piling on, you truly need to take a look in the mirror. Oh, don't get me wrong, I have read some comments, and found myself nodding as I agreed with some content that you guys posted in this thread. Having said that, if you have found yourself put on blast by WP and other members of the board, have you considered that perhaps you brought this upon yourself? I can see how many of you act as professional trolls when you see an easy target. No one forced each one of you to post, and troll other members to get a rise out of them. Some of you even stalk other members around the board. If you continue to carelessly play with fire, you will eventually get burned. Don't immerse yourself in irrelevant threads and your ECCIE drama will drop exponentially. It is an individual choice.