Kim Potter trial...any predictions? No LL, not after the verdict.

She fucked up. She took a life. She was completely unqualified for her job responsibilities in the 1st place and not because she is a woman. It's because of the simple fact the dumb bitch panicked so much that she didn't know the difference between a taser and a fucking Glock. She didn't mean it but tough shit, you get what you get.

I've made mistakes at my job too, but I would be more careful if it had to do with possibly killing someone and those mistakes would never have occurred.

Poor bastard she was training probably has no idea how to even be a cop now after all of that academy bullshit he had to go through to even get to her to fuck it all up. LOL
Retarded killer cop gets what she deserves.
She fucked up. She took a life. She was completely unqualified for her job responsibilities in the 1st place and not because she is a woman. It's because of the simple fact the dumb bitch panicked so much that she didn't know the difference between a taser and a fucking Glock. She didn't mean it but tough shit, you get what you get.

I've made mistakes at my job too, but I would be more careful if it had to do with possibly killing someone and those mistakes would never have occurred.

Poor bastard she was training probably has no idea how to even be a cop now after all of that academy bullshit training. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

When you resist or try to flee from police. This guy was culpable in his own death.
Far fewer cops get killed in traffic stops than you imagine, Barley.

She shouldn’t have fired. That woulda fixed all the problems. And it seems no one except HF believes the other officers were actually in danger. Probably because they weren’t. If the law made it a capital office to flee the cops maybe shooting and killing people for fleeing or resisting would be ok. But we as a society haven’t gone that far off the deep end. Yes some idiots believe that but they are idiots.

She panicked at the worse time. And as I’ve pointed out a couple of times, we send people to jail for negligent acts all the time. Drive a 100 mph and get into an accident killing the people in the other vehicle, you might get prosecuted for negligent homicide.

If the other two officers didn’t feel the need to deploy their weapons, she likely shouldn’t have either.
When you resist or try to flee from police. This guy was culpable in his own death. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I admit I've never been arrested. But I have been pulled over for 3 speeding tickets. Haha

Anyway, I shouldn't be killed for being a goofball. I should be tased or kick my ass, but don't kill me because you're too incompetent and too stupid to not know the difference between a taser and a fucking Glock.

He should be considered "culpable" of being stupid. He is not culpable for a stupid ass killing him because she sucks at her job. Cops deal with idiots all of the damn time. They are trained for that. Why do you think we need cops? This fucker (sorry to speak ill of the dead) was a dime a dozen in the idiot department for what they have to deal with on a regular basis.

She shouldn’t have fired. That woulda fixed all the problems. And it seems no one except HF believes the other officers were actually in danger. Probably because they weren’t. If the law made it a capital office to flee the cops maybe shooting and killing people for fleeing or resisting would be ok. But we as a society haven’t gone that far off the deep end. Yes some idiots believe that but they are idiots.

She panicked at the worse time. And as I’ve pointed out a couple of times, we send people to jail for negligent acts all the time. Drive a 100 mph and get into an accident killing the people in the other vehicle, you might get prosecuted for negligent homicide.

If the other two officers didn’t feel the need to deploy their weapons, she likely shouldn’t have either. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Agreed - good points, mate.

#### Salty

If the other two officers didn’t feel the need to deploy their weapons, she likely shouldn’t have either. Originally Posted by NoirMan

The other two officers were kinda bust trying to keep this guy from driving away with at least one officer half way inside the car when he tried to pull away.

So nobody believes that if, in that situation, no bodily harm might have come to the officer half way in and out of the car, you are the idiot.

I saw a video not that long ago when this thing happened for real and the cop was dragged for a good bit and fortunately wasn't thrown under the wheels but he suffered bodily harm none the less.

For the idiots that need proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz1mrOYDu0g

If there had been another police officer there, would they have been justified in shooting that driver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JenJRi67mkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zcgx3yUXEQ

And here is a whole page of cops being dragged by a fleeing criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...trying+to+flee

But you keep playing the idiot....... it's suits you.
Evidently she wasn’t justified because the jury said she wasn’t. Just as you believed about the Rittenhouse decision, the jury is always right. Or is that only when they agree with you.

Tsk tsk resorting to insults.
Evidently she wasn’t justified because the jury said she wasn’t. Just as you believed about the Rittenhouse decision, the jury is always right. Or is that only when they agree with you.

Tsk tsk resorting to insults. Originally Posted by NoirMan
There is the possibility that if she had intentionally drawn her firearm and shot the person trying to flee that she would have been justified.

The instant she screamed “tazar” but instead pulled the trigger on a pistol changed everything.

Did her partner, who was half way in the car when Dante Wright tried to flee testify? It would be interesting to hear his take on what happened.

Tsk tsk resorting to insults. Originally Posted by NoirMan

There you go again, you never disappoint. You chose for whatever reason, I think I know why but I won't get into that.

Search this thread and at least twice I said she was guilty, just wasn't sure what the charge should be. Never said she was justified, I said that "this" is what the defense will bring up because attorney's all over the media are saying they should. You have said right here on this board that cops are allowed more "lee-way" than the rest of us and when a cop, at least in the past said they fired to save the life of another person, it was believed to be the right thing to do.

But hey, I can't fix your inability to comprehend two thoughts at the same time. Yes, she was negligent. Must have said it a dozen times if I said it once and counselor, that is not giving justification. I see you jumped right over my video evidence that once again, you don't know what you are talking about and for an attorney at law, that ain't a real good look if you know what I mean.

A whole frickin' page of example after example of cops being dragged by cars, something you say nobody but me is interested in and yet there are thousands of views? People wondering if there really is video showing police in great bodily harm trying to stop a suspect that is being put in hand cuffs because he is under arrest and not for having an air freshener hanging from his rear view apparently a no-no in some states as you and Benjamin Crumb might have us believe, and trying to pull away with a cop half inside the car.

Did you even look at any of those videos counselor? And no comment ( if you did ) about them at all, the focal point that you brought up that only I suffer from? Not relevant enough for an opinion after you have viewed the evidence and find yourself once again looking inept before the jury?

And just for the record, you used the insult "idiot" twice before I did twice and some how my words are worse than your words? It's not good look counselor when everybody can see all these mistakes you make in your arguments. It's beginning to be quite pitiful. I was hoping for a more worthy opponent.
There is the possibility that if she had intentionally drawn her firearm and shot the person trying to flee that she would have been justified.

I'm going to use your enlightened words to speak to NoirMan if you don't mind. That was the legal argument that other attorneys were making, that I presented in my post clearly saying "this is what I'm hearing from multiple legal experts" not this is what I think.

The instant she screamed “tazar” but instead pulled the trigger on a pistol changed everything.

Exactly. An argument can be made that if not for the mix up, take that out of the equation for legal argument sake, and you have a case of having to decide that if she shot him, taser having nothing to do with it, because she feared for her partners life and that had the incident been on video, like the ones I just put up that NoirMan didn't feel relevant enough to the conversation to comment on so ignored them of the cop being dragged, if for only an inch, enough for the jury to see him lose his footing and could possible go under the wheels and cause great bodily harm.

Did her partner, who was half way in the car when Dante Wright tried to flee testify? It would be interesting to hear his take on what happened. Originally Posted by Jackie S

It would be interesting to you and me and a lot of people but apparently not NoirMan.

"Were you in fear of you life when he tried to pull away"? Cop says yes and is very convincing and you have a whole different result.

But that scenario, a "what if " which is exactly how I presented it that some idiots can't comprehend, was pushed aside for a more promising reason for the prosecution and I can't deny there was egregious neglect even if there wasn't intent. I've said it so many times I'm sounding like a broken record, well, except those that don't hear and comprehend to many concepts at one time, something I would have thought an attorney would have mastered by now, she was guilty of something IMHO. Several attorneys commented that it should never have been a criminal trial to begin with but a civil matter since there was no intent and yes I know their law didn't require intent.

My apologizes the poster for borrowing his words but it seemed like the right think to do at the time.
... Yet THIS was the decision of the jury.
Surely gotta wonder IF "Fear of Repercussions" was part
of their decision-making.

... There's a good chance that this decision might
get modified on appeal, as the law there may need
re-visited. ... She obviously MADE A MISTAKE and
grabbed the wrong weapon.

### Salty
... Yet THIS was the decision of the jury.
Surely gotta wonder IF "Fear of Repercussions" was part
of their decision-making.

... There's a good chance that this decision might
get modified on appeal, as the law there may need
re-visited. ... She obviously MADE A MISTAKE and
grabbed the wrong weapon.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeh, a lot of “mid night shoppers” were all ready to hit the streets when the “not guilty verdict” was coming down.

Instead, they all probably said…….”what the fuck?”.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Tsk tsk tsk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you tsk so

BAHHAHHAAAAA