Screw the shutdown and default

QUOTE=Whirlaway;1054246677]No need to change/alter your own quote ExNyer; Trannyboy (aka Timmyboy) needs to post a review; like you said:

But don't believe me; here is the link to your own quote............
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=46[/QUOTE]

And you STILL haven't picked an avatar, homo.
You'll call anyone "homo" .....what are you six years old........?

I have a four year old nephew who name calls better than you !

How did you become such a fucking loser ?

You are not doing a very good job of standing up for your girlfriend TrannyTim...............

I think you should urge TrannyTim to "write a review".

Thank you for proving my point, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Always knew you had a tiny, pointed head, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, it's good to see you finally admit it in public.
Racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

My my my! You DO have a way with words shitbreath!
Always knew you had a tiny, pointed head, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, it's good to see you finally admit it in public. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD, tranny fucker.
You'll call anyone "homo" .....what are you six years old........? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Once again, NOT TRUE.

I reserve the fag jokes for you and the tranny fucker (no need to identify him further: everyone knows who that is now)

How did you become such a fucking loser? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Says the guy who is so starved for attention, he posts redundant threads and types in ALL CAPS to make sure he is noticed.

You are not doing a very good job of standing up for your girlfriend TrannyTim. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Timpage doesn't need anyone to stand up for him. He can kick your ass with one hand behind his back.

And the "tranny" guy on this board is IBHankering, not Tim.
First two comments were about a hot women then someone wanted to talk about queers. Sounds gay to me.
Keep up the OCD, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Says the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass who is suffering from an Obvious Cranial Deficiency and obsesses so much about I B Hankering that the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass obsessively litters the forum with unsolicited aspersions -- as the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass obsessively did in this thread.
He is living in your head rent free Idiot.
Says the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass who is suffering from an Obvious Cranial Deficiency and obsesses so much about I B Hankering that the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass obsessively litters the forum with unsolicited aspersions -- as the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass obsessively did in this thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD, tranny fucker.