Oldest active provider on ECCIE?

When I have my 70th Birthday I will celebrate with a
Fawn and Lana double!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have read many times women post this,,,,"Like fine wine older women get better with age" I can say my experiences is that is true.
I see a lady Dee of Ft Worth and she is in late 50's , I just enjoy older woman and all i see , just my preference.
When I have my 70th Birthday I will celebrate with a
Fawn and Lana double!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Redsan

When will that be? I may be due for a hip replacement by then.
When will that be? I may be due for a hip replacement by then. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I knew you stole my walker!
HMMMMMM........maybe surfboard would be the answer!
Some of you here need to get a room. I here that the nursing home down the street is offering discounts on double occupancy.

I will admit to being partial to gals in the over 40 range. While none of them approach the over 60 range, the ladies I have seen that are here at ECCIE in the over 40 range are pretty nice: Reese, Genie, Cindy of FW, Sirena, Jynx, Tori (not on ECCIE), Angel Therapist. Still need to see Fawn yet.
Old Hags rock. I need me some OHILF.
Well I always say My mind is like I am in my 70's lived a full life and seen things most 90 year olds have not seen. I look like I'm in my mid 30's play like I AM 21 but 42 and LOVING IT!
And been a Provider for 12 years
Old Hags rock. I need me some OHILF. Originally Posted by pyramider

OHILF........Omg, I love it.
Why is it I am tempted to tune in your nipples on your avatar?
Even as a teen, I got off with heavy petting in the back side of my boyfriend's car! Nothing like it and it's the sexiest thing ever. Foreplay, foreplay, and more FOREPLAY! Mental foreplay is always a good thing, too. That's super sexy!
  • fawn
  • 04-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Some of you here need to get a room. I here that the nursing home down the street is offering discounts on double occupancy.

I will admit to being partial to gals in the over 40 range. While none of them approach the over 60 range, the ladies I have seen that are here at ECCIE in the over 40 range are pretty nice: Reese, Genie, Cindy of FW, Sirena, Jynx, Tori (not on ECCIE), Angel Therapist. Still need to see Fawn yet. Originally Posted by tigercat

Well get your ass over here and let me molest you!

Old Hags rock. I need me some OHILF. Originally Posted by pyramider
OMG, that is priceless!!!!!

OHILF........Omg, I love it. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
My twisted sister, you have some of the best looking boobs. But we want to see some current boob pics. Lol ... mauh:
guess i should re-add this to my signature

proud member of the old hags fan club.
proud member of the 40-somethings club.
proud member of the 30-somethings club.
proud member of the 20-somethings club.
hey, i'm an equal opportunity client - cant afford an age discrimination lawsuit!! :^)
I wish I lived in the DFW area ! Lana , you and Fawn are at the top of my list now ! I love women my age . Especially beautiful ones like the two of you !
  • fawn
  • 05-01-2012, 05:55 AM
I wish I lived in the DFW area ! Lana , you and Fawn are at the top of my list now ! I love women my age . Especially beautiful ones like the two of you ! Originally Posted by sterling1
Aw Thank You sweetie... And I would love to see you to when you decide to make that road trip....