prefer older guys only

And with that attitude Julie,I'm sure the feeling is very mutual!
I used to say that I perfected older men for the above mentioned reason ' they are from the old school and have better manners ' but As I expanded my viewpoint , and clientele , I found that to be the case with younger guys too. They're very sweet and polite. Nothing wrong with fast and hard every once in a while too. Variety is the spice of life lol
I saw a 25 year old here in Lafayette who was very mature and very gentlemanly....so I never rule out "the young pups" for fun too.....lol
Oh yes the younger generation does have some respectable young men. There are bad apples in every bunch I guess but my own experience I have had issues with really only younger guys they are few are in between and I experienced the issues early on when I first started! I honestly think if the providers you get references from give detailed responses it is easier to weed out the bad ones! Just my .02 cents and my experiences. Young or older if they are gentlemen and kind I like very much! lol
nothing new. would a 20 year old give a 40 something year old hooker rave reviews as being a 10? rarely and the gals know this. older guys cum quicker and grade easier, though not many providers are going to admit that shit.
nothing new. would a 20 year old give a 40 something year old hooker rave reviews as being a 10? rarely and the gals know this. older guys cum quicker and grade easier, though not many providers are going to admit that shit. Originally Posted by ronjeremy
hmmm..opinions are like assholes..everybody has one...
If a provider has a preference for seeing someone older then that is fine. Im a younger guy so I'm disappointed to not even get an opportunity in those cases but I can totally understand why some providers impose those restrictions. Just as we hobbyists are looking for a certain experience I'm sure a lot of providers want the same thing.

Of course as a younger gentleman I wish they would change their minds, but it all boils down to maintaining that comfort level in our hobby. When I made my first post in the introduction boards, Nicolet wrote "Welcome! Research, be safe, and have FUN!" If seeing a mature man provides that feeling of fun and (most importantly) safety more consistentley than us younger folks then I can air no grievances regarding their decision. Ill just have to hope they have a change of heart
nothing new. would a 20 year old give a 40 something year old hooker rave reviews as being a 10? rarely and the gals know this. older guys cum quicker and grade easier, though not many providers are going to admit that shit. Originally Posted by ronjeremy
Interesting point of view....
Greisco97 you seem like a very respectful gentlemen and I myself would not have a problem with ever seeing you! How you word your statement with understanding 1st and really want the lady to be comfortable!!! Thats awesome!

lol I see younger gentlemen as long as you have providers saying "yea he is cool" and I also ask a few more questions along with "Would you see him again" that question is my breaker.

P.S. the older gentlemen ARE NOT FAST & EASY lol they are powerful bullets as well as the younger generation and have had some...okay a few older gents that blew me off my feet!

Nothing at all wrong with younger gentlemen if they are gentlemen!
Greisco97 you seem like a very respectful gentlemen and I myself would not have a problem with ever seeing you! How you word your statement with understanding 1st and really want the lady to be comfortable!!! Thats awesome!

lol I see younger gentlemen as long as you have providers saying "yea he is cool" and I also ask a few more questions along with "Would you see him again" that question is my breaker.

P.S. the older gentlemen ARE NOT FAST & EASY lol they are powerful bullets as well as the younger generation and have had some...okay a few older gents that blew me off my feet!

Nothing at all wrong with younger gentlemen if they are gentlemen! Originally Posted by Julie James
I'm starting to really like you Julie score one more for the older guys!
I think you have a valid point. Sort of......

There have been many a time I saw a review of a lady where guys were claiming you better eat your wheaties........then when you see her she can barely hang and have sex past 30 minutes. Or the straight butterfaces ladies guys rave about in reviews. You mostly have to gauge the reviewer. One mans deep throat is another mans just the tip........
precisely. anyone over 30 would never be a 10 for me.
Your on ur own there lol
Bottom line, I love all men; old, young, in-between, it doesn't matter. A penis comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Everyone has a preference and will want what feels, taste, and looks good to them. Yes I do prefer the company of older gents from time to time but that still doesn't mean I can't tend to other needs with preferences as well
I love a mature woman dont matter, just b legal please!!. Shit!! I love to b in the company of a beautiful sexy woman. Butt naked...Just Chattin!! Now thats sexy!!