New to the Hobby - terrible experience so far =/

What you seek is here..........just not among these retards........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
I resemble that remark!
As many others have stated, research will be your friend. BP is not the place to find a good dinner date (or bedroom date half of the time) but if you can find a lady whose pictures you like and you look over her posting history, website or reviews I am certain you will be able to find a lovely woman who can screen you without references and can manage to arrive at dinner nicely dressed and prepared for your evening.

This may not be match.com, however there is a bit of everything you can imagine to be found here. To match what YummyMarie said some of my absolute favorite friends have been verified alternatively and we met over dinner which lead to a ravishing evening.
dude, you ARE weird, they are hookers, you fuck em, you don't take em to the prom. Originally Posted by spear88
I only charge an extra 20 for Prom date sessions.
Try Dorthy Monroe, patience of a saint.
^^^^ Oh sweet Jesus, that made me choke on my tea from laughter

heck, you didn't even give the "Ripped jeans, high heels, and a midriff shirt" girl a chance sounds like. she could have been Einstein Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Possibly...except that I'm cognizant of a very real possibility that I'll be approached in public by someone who knows me (which happens often enough to make me take note), at which point I'd be pressed to make an awkward introduction of someone who is obviously not my wife.

I appreciate all the insights - both here and in my PM box. I'm going to spend some time in the security forum before reaching out to anyone else.

I'm a newbie with no references, and I'm only looking for a single provider - which is why I care so much about the mutual screening. I'd prefer to see the same person occasionally - in public and in private.

Instead of me suggesting a dinner date - ladies, tell me what YOU think I should do. What do YOU want in a situation like this?
^^^^ Oh sweet Jesus, that made me choke on my tea from laughter Originally Posted by Mojo1972
Jaja
Try Dorthy Monroe, patience of a saint. Originally Posted by strongbad

Possibly...except that I'm cognizant of a very real possibility that I'll be approached in public by someone who knows me Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Make private party dinner reservations.
Instead of me suggesting a dinner date - tell me what YOU think I should do. What do YOU want in a situation like this? Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
First off, skip the fag wine bullshit and go hardcore....throw a bottle of this shit down her gullet and see what happens.....real talk....

Your Welcome......

Oh sorry about the squirrel.....fucker couldn't hang but did cook up nicely with some brown gravy over rice.....

• WTF
  • 06-08-2015, 08:11 PM

Advice is most welcome. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Catch-22 is the position you find yourself in. If you figure it out please do share.

Pretty much everything u have talked about screening and wanting to meet is how it goes down with my sugar daddies. It is very discreet in a public way if that makes any sense.
My best advice to you is this...

Being new you are going to find it very challenging to find a quality provider to have dinner with prior to any BCD. Establish yourself first on P411 and use that site to begin the process.

While there are definitely some quality providers here on Eccie, they are now few and far between.

Look for quality newbie friendly providers to meet. Show up on time, be clean and freshly showered, don't discuss any other providers you have met with or plan on meeting, don't try and negotiate rates as it only makes someone look like a cheap ass and definitely do not become "needy" or begin to think you can have a relationship with a provider....

The rest you are just going to have to learn as you go..

oh and one last thing....get a hobby phone or use google voice...

Good luck... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Op sound advice above...it does work. Although, I'm still unclear as to what you want from this hobby. A good many of us are here to meet a variety of different women and pay them for the privilege of fucking them silly. Or at least we pay for the time it takes to make this happen, no more no less.

What you seek is here..........just not among these retards........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
But, but, but...the op is ONE of the retards.
Possibly...except that I'm cognizant of a very real possibility that I'll be approached in public by someone who knows me (which happens often enough to make me take note), at which point I'd be pressed to make an awkward introduction of someone who is obviously not my wife....... Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

Just my .02

Now your just putting the provider in an awkward situation in which she better be quick on her feet and quick witted as to go along with how ya'll "met" and what ya'll are "doing " together....

In my opinion, and it's just an opinion, your taking too many risk especially if your married..... I've always assumed this was a "discreet" hobby.... One where you pay the girl to "leave" as soon as your done with her. You taking them out to dinner and all may give her the wrong idea if your deciding to see her multiple times.... You'll find yourself receiving late night texts and e-mails from her and your wife will grow suspect as to what's going on....

Either get a divorce and do this "dinner date" without putting anyone in an awkward position or just hire a girl to bang your brains out in a private hotel and pay her to leave.... This is why it's called a "hobby" ....not a dating site
  • cr76
  • 06-08-2015, 11:26 PM
What did the girl wear that wa inappropriate, I think I have an understanding of what your looking for. You can try Eros guide , but like a previous poster said - your looking at around 400 for her time. Do a search in the ISO as well, see if anyone bites. If your worried about being caught on a date with another woman , then perhaps a more private dinner should take place. This hobby is a beast, especially if your married so it may not be for you. Try Ashley Madison - perhaps you fin someone that has similar tastes. Screening and building a rep can help with getting dates.