Flat earth vs round earth?

0/5 Bam Originally Posted by HDGristle
I don’t think so.

But if You Say So!!!!!!!
5/0
Yep, you don’t need the ignore feature, just self discipline. Why bitch? B1 just administered an Epic beat down yesterday. He went Flat Earth on 1P. He took a sphere and smashed it flat. Just like earth. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, beat down, But he refused to answer the question ask, even though the "rules" stated it was an avenue for answers, and he, assuming male, was rude about it, but hey who administers the administrators. What does an administrator get out of being an administrator? Self-esteem? A sense of power for overseeing a hooker board?
Yeah, beat down, But he refused to answer the question ask, even though the "rules" stated it was an avenue for answers, and he, assuming male, was rude about it, but hey who administers the administrators. What does an administrator get out of being an administrator? Self-esteem? A sense of power for overseeing a hooker board? Originally Posted by jmichael
Ask B1
Yeah, beat down, But he refused to answer the question ask, even though the "rules" stated it was an avenue for answers, and he, assuming male, was rude about it, but hey who administers the administrators. What does an administrator get out of being an administrator? Self-esteem? A sense of power for overseeing a hooker board? Originally Posted by jmichael
... First off, the forum is NOT a good avenue for answers.
PM the Monitours and ask yer questions in private.

Secondly, policing the forum is a rather thankless job.

We had a great discussion awhile back where a fellow
thought the Monitours were surely favouring the
conservatives in the Pittsburgh forum, Remember?

And I (rather wisely) pointed out that 6 or 7 lads
just recently came back from being Banned - and 5
(five) of them were conservatives!

So much for Monitours showing favourtism there.

... So the point I'm trying to make is that we all
have to LEARN how to post within the rules.
Complainin' about the system is silly...
And doesn't work with a round earth. ...

#### Salty
Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads intended topic please