Why Don't Hobbyists Read Ads?

Yep, you are right BB - The customer is always right....Customer Service 101.
I agree, I'd delete the thread if I knew how. Several people have gone WAY off topic.
Sumtimes tha cuss-tomer is a raging asshole 'r a crimin'l. Ain't nunya e'er seen signs laik this one inna place o' bidness. An' if'n yew refuse ta leave tha establishment is within thar rights to have yew thrown inna hoosegow fer criminal trespass. Jus' go inta enny bar, git inta an argument wif tha bartender an' when they tells ya ta beat it, say "No" an' see whut happens.

Ah speaks frum sum unfortunate experiences.

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/PE.30.htm

Sec. 30.05. CRIMINAL TRESPASS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person enters or remains on or in property of another, including residential land, agricultural land, a recreational vehicle park, a building, or an aircraft or other vehicle, without effective consent and the person:
(1) had notice that the entry was forbidden; or
(2) received notice to depart but failed to do so.
(b) For purposes of this section:
(1) "Entry" means the intrusion of the entire body.
(2) "Notice" means:
(A) oral or written communication by the owner or someone with apparent authority to act for the owner;
Attached Images File Type: gif Right-Refuse-Services-Sign-S-7385.gif (36.3 KB, 93 views)
I rather like reading your comments David. You make things fun and aren't a complete asshat the way some people can be. There's a few hobbyists that appeal to me beyond the hobby's simple purposes. You are one such individual.
For those of you, like me, hate going through long posts. Here are the Cliff's notes of the issue.

Lioness created the thread due to some Tricks not followin a whore's, her's, rules. She has every right to do that.

Then, Statoshi high jacks the thread and attacks Lioness for advertising BBFS

Old-VJJ then joins the frey by saying that since Lioness had BBFS on her signature line, she meant to have it be part of the post. ...and promptly masterbates in the corner.

Wow, what stupid nit picking to try and attack some one. It's just....stupid...immature....a nd downright unnecessary.

---------------
Attempted Point 1.
The signature is not part of the point the OP was trying to make. Everyone reading this thread knows that. Except you. Statoshi used Lioness's Signature/add as a way to High Jack the thread and attack Lioness. You agreed with Satoshi.

What's next, you guys going to call her a whore because you don't like the fact the she openly offers BB while you get your BB on in secret?

SKIP_8 (1) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 2.
I guess since you fixated on using a signature line as a person's thesis for their post that makes you 'Mentally Challenged'. I'm glad we figured you out.

SKIP_8 (2) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 3.
Either, You didn't comprehend or Just ignored the point for whatever twisted agenda you have.

SKIP_8 (3) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 4.
See attempted point 1. I hope it's not too much for your pea brain. Or is it just degenerated?

SKIP_8 (4) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 5.
Nit picking an irrelevant point to try and win an argument just makes you look like a fool.

SKIP_8 (5) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 6.
How many whores you pay for, I don't really care nor does anyone else.
Do I look like I care what others say about me...'No'. Perhaps I'll put it hood style so you can understand, 'nah'

SKIP_8 (6) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 7.
Again, you miss the point on purpose this time to attempt and flip the tables. Well, considering your possible degenerated state of mind, I could be wrong.

SKIP_8 (7) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 8.
See point 1. [Attempted thread hijack]

SKIP_8 (8) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 9.
High Jacking a thread is wasting the readers time. Make a nother thread about your 'concerns' and poing to it in one post?

SKIP_8 (9) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 10.
There is no point on your part other than to have people start to believe that your brain has been damaged due to whatever.

SKIP_8 (10) Old-VJJ (0) CLEAN SWEEP...I OWN YOU OLD-VJJ!!!!!!!!

We are on the verge of.. have to repeat the class.

Originally Posted by Old-T

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
*Chuckles* Preach!
  • Old-T
  • 05-27-2016, 06:08 PM
For those of you, like me, hate going through long posts. Here are the Cliff's notes of the issue.

Lioness created the thread due to some Tricks not followin a whore's, her's, rules. She has every right to do that.

Old-VJJ then joins the frey by saying that since Lioness had BBFS on her signature line, she meant to have it be part of the post. ...and promptly masterbates in the corner.

Wow, what stupid nit picking to try and attack some one. It's just....stupid...immature....a nd downright unnecessary.

---------------
Attempted Point 1.
The signature is not part of the point the OP was trying to make. Everyone reading this thread knows that. Except you. Statoshi used Lioness's Signature/add as a way to High Jack the thread and attack Lioness. You agreed with Satoshi.

What's next, you guys going to call her a whore because you don't like the fact the she openly offers BB while you get your BB on in secret?

SKIP_8 (1) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 2.
I guess since you fixated on using a signature line as a person's thesis for their post that makes you 'Mentally Challenged'. I'm glad we figured you out.

SKIP_8 (2) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 3.
Either, You didn't comprehend or Just ignored the point for whatever twisted agenda you have.

SKIP_8 (3) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 4.
See attempted point 1. I hope it's not too much for your pea brain. Or is it just degenerated?

SKIP_8 (4) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 5.
Nit picking an irrelevant point to try and win an argument just makes you look like a fool.

SKIP_8 (5) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 6.
How many whores you pay for, I don't really care nor does anyone else.
Do I look like I care what others say about me...'No'. Perhaps I'll put it hood style so you can understand, 'nah'

SKIP_8 (6) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 7.
Again, you miss the point on purpose this time to attempt and flip the tables. Well, considering your possible degenerated state of mind, I could be wrong.

SKIP_8 (7) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 8.
See point 1. [Attempted thread hijack]

SKIP_8 (8) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 9.
High Jacking a thread is wasting the readers time. Make a nother thread about your 'concerns' and poing to it in one post?

SKIP_8 (9) Old-VJJ (0)

Attempted point 10.
There is no point on your part other than to have people start to believe that your brain has been damaged due to whatever.

SKIP_8 (10) Old-VJJ (0) CLEAN SWEEP...I OWN YOU OLD-VJJ!!!!!!!!

Quod Erat Demonstrandum Originally Posted by Skip_8

Good to know that was the short version!

Poor little Skippy-Ricky. You really are the poster child for pathos, “to evoke pity or sadness, often with some dark comedy”. Yes, that is you.

I appreciate that you valiantly tried to imitate your betters by copying the form of my previous post, but your abject failure in executing the mimicry just underscores that you are an angry teen trying to play in an adult world.

Now, besides making logic-challenged posts you have further descended into lying. You keep repeating the falsehood that I have been slandering Lioness. That I have chastised her for doing BBFS. I did no such thing—but you truly do not care about being honest in your attacks of me.

Rant away little man. Throw your foolish temper tantrums. I am sure you will make another post claiming your intellectual superiority—and all the while the masses will laugh at you all the louder.
OMG, I read this - Good to know that was the short version ------and just busted out laughing. Bless you, Old-T!!!!!!!

Poor little Skippy-Ricky. You really are the poster child for pathos, “to evoke pity or sadness, often with some dark comedy”. Yes, that is you.

I appreciate that you valiantly tried to imitate your betters by copying the form of my previous post, but your abject failure in executing the mimicry just underscores that you are an angry teen trying to play in an adult world.

Now, besides making logic-challenged posts you have further descended into lying. You keep repeating the falsehood that I have been slandering Lioness. That I have chastised her for doing BBFS. I did no such thing—but you truly do not care about being honest in your attacks of me.

Rant away little man. Throw your foolish temper tantrums. I am sure you will make another post claiming your intellectual superiority—and all the while the masses will laugh at you all the louder.
At this point, this thread is entirely about entertainment, and I'm bored. Keep going guys! *Sipping a Mexican martini.*
Correction? Cliff's notes were to the dashed lines in post in question.

It's called satire not imitation.

Since we can not speculate on your medical condition, I wonder what would cause your brain to degenerate? People should fill in the blanks. Ooops, I just digressed like you did.

When someone attacks a Poster and another person joins in(Old-VJJ) to support that thread hijacker/attacker, the piler on should have the balls to admit piling on.

At this point you have gone off the deep end Ricky and twiggy style. cucoo crazy, intellectually dishonest and cowardly.

Everyone backs off and goes damn, I wonder what meds he forgot to take or what he's comming down from.

Here are the Cliff's notes of the issue:

blanks.

---------------------------------------

I rather like reading your comments David. You make things fun and aren't a complete asshat the way some people can be. There's a few hobbyists that appeal to me beyond the hobby's simple purposes. You are one such individual. Originally Posted by Lioness
Laik Ah said b'fore, Ah writes this shee'yit drunk so it helps bein' drunk ta read it. An' Ah don't try ta makes thangs fun. Ah MAKES FUN o' thangs, 'cos Ah can.

Ah may not be a cum-pleat asshat, but Ah git pretty close ta wearin' a cum-pleat asshat whenst a gal sits on mah face! Jus' needs a l'il openin' so's Ah kin breathe whilst Ah eats meh sum poossy.
I'm kind of an odd ball I guess, I'm really not into DATY. I don't dislike it, but I don't really like it either. Probably because I have a REALLY sensitive clit, so too much pressure on it is unpleasant for me. I love indirect stimulation! Pinching, rubbing hard on it, sucking it, not so much. I feel ya! I'm buzzing myself! I'm on my second drink.
I rather like reading your comments David. You make things fun and aren't a complete asshat the way some people can be. There's a few hobbyists that appeal to me beyond the hobby's simple purposes. You are one such individual. Originally Posted by Lioness
DD consistently brings both humor and reason to many threads and I always enjoy reading what he has to say... even if it takes me a minute. Some folks who take characters like him too seriously should really remove the lead pipe from their anal cavity and enjoy a few chuckles every now and then.
Right? Fuck, I'm drinking. Anything could make me giggle right now.
Haha, me too and I think DD is alot smarter then people give him credit for!!! Hehehehe- you go DD!!!