YEAH it's TiT Tuesday

How you like these set of nice apples Originally Posted by Adventure_kisses
Looking quite nice...reminds me of the song Bonita Applebum...you got it going on

Attachment 292667

Old horn Dog I'm here for another two weeks
I would like to go to Baton Rouge for a weekend Originally Posted by Adventure_kisses
How you like these set of nice apples my knew look and weight I'm in love Attachment 292719 Originally Posted by Adventure_kisses
Now sweetheart I sure hope you don't leave before the 15th...
Sweet baby ray's Heidi! I didn't know you had all that back there....

AK, apples?? Ms. AK, those are two beautiful biscuits that would look so precious with some gravy! LOL
lol.
I just might baby I got plans on leaving in two weeks
Lafayette been good to me but got to give the world an chance to have a peace of me

Bigpapa1 your my gravy train what's to biscuits without white or brown gravy. But if your gravy brown keep it to yourself....
Happy Hump Day!
Karrine Karrine Karrine...
Yes big papa
Look Mighty nice Karrine
NICE!!!

{titty thursday again}
Thanks liflipper
Am I the only one unfortunate enough to not be able to see Adventures amazing tits in this thread ? What a great target for practicing my aim....get your ass back here baby!
Mmm wonder how many of us gents it'd take to evenly coat those DDs adventure baby?
I just might baby I got plans on leaving in two weeks
Lafayette been good to me but got to give the world an chance to have a peace of me

Bigpapa1 your my gravy train what's to biscuits without white or brown gravy. But if your gravy brown keep it to yourself.... Originally Posted by Adventure_kisses
I want u adventure
Guess wed we will see.