Do you think.....

to define true love, would be to ruin it's purity, therefore, It has no definition
Too long ago I had to give up sleeping with SO's. We never knew I was asleep that a touch would trigger a conditionded response lasting a couple of sec. I was so sorry but the damage was done. no matter how much she would try to help me I would feel low for weeks. I just gave up I did not want to be responsible. now after nearly 20 yrs I see a very few ladies on the board. but only for a couple of hrs at a time. it sucks as I know how love should be but I fear it.
to define true love, would be to ruin it's purity, therefore, It has no definition Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Aye, but without efforts, however feeble, to capture the quintessential character of true love, we would be deprived of many of the finest contributions to poetry, music and cinema. If you prefer stylistic simplicity, Jeremy Taylor’s statement that "Love is friendship set on fire" comes very close to capturing the heart of the matter. In reference to the fervor and devotion of true love, who could ever forget, “there ain’t no mountain high enough, Ain’t no valley low enough, ain’t no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you, baby.”
Everything that's being said here proves love is not an emotion. Emotions change. Love doesn't which means it's a choice to love someone regardless of the bad or good....
Everything that's being said here proves love is not an emotion. Emotions change. Love doesn't which means it's a choice to love someone regardless of the bad or good.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
which would be unconditional love , the best kind
that's what I said earlier.... It's an unconditional commitment which you choose to make to another human. It's a choice you make....
im starting to feel all mushy now with alll this love talk lol