Hot Chicks driving Ugly Cars??

I am not sure that I am HOT.....but someone could get me one of the new Camaros and I would certainly feel HOT!!!

I am driving a MOM Mobile right now that is less than sexy and so huge that you can't even see me in it. Good for days that I don't feel like wearing make up....lol!! Originally Posted by reese foster

Reese,

It does not matter what you drive. You will always be Hot and Sexy!!!
I am not sure that I am HOT.....but someone could get me one of the new Camaros and I would certainly feel HOT!!!

I am driving a MOM Mobile right now that is less than sexy and so huge that you can't even see me in it. Good for days that I don't feel like wearing make up....lol!! Originally Posted by reese foster

Reese your very HOT. ... I would be like what CAR???

LOL

Girls don't have to care what they drive.

Guys care about cars. Girls care about the House and furnishings.

Funny My SO was in a POS when I meet her. Now she's in a new BMW every three years...
my philosophy is that cars depreciate in value the minute you drive them off the lot. So why waste money on a brand new car? If it's just to look better while driving around then I'm not for it.

My rules for cars-
1.keep your car nice looking, even if it's an older model.
2. don't buy a car in a trend color ( i will always be a fan of black cars)
3. don't go for flash value, go for economical value. (IE the car that will last 2 yrs rather than 20)

I still feel hot even if my car is a little bit older because I'm not worried about a huge car payment or someone accidently putting a microscopic scratch on it. My car has 180,000 miles on it and it still runs like the first day my parent's got it!

GO HONDA LOL

(Although I still would love to have the new Dodge Challenger all decked out in black.... Still, I think I'm just gonna wait a year or so and find a used Yukon hybrid if they have good reviews.)
Hot Chicks now what was the rest of the question? Hot chicks get looked at almost no matter what.

But really if your tuna can is going to leave you out in the heat and really make you a HOT chick then go get something that will keep you moving and cool.
LMAO

Kelly we have had many of this same discussion my dear... The tuna #1 and The tuna #2 although I have passed my tuna can on to someone who was in need,lol. But dame-it that thing had cold AC......

Me, I would love to drive a brand new car but with college for the kids coming so quickly not a major priority for me.

So I will go with:

Car? What car??? Did you SEE her boobs????
  • 69er
  • 08-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Ladies,

It is the guys responsibility to have the hot convertible. That way when I drive you to dinner, the guys see the sportscar, then the smokin hot girl, and they think I have it all figured out!

I have a nice convertible ready for a top down excursion to a nice restaurant. The ladies who have responed to this thread definitely have their end of the "Lookin Smokin Hot!" part all figured out. Anyone want to make me a deal for Wednesday Aug 4th?

It happens every time I log on here, my net worth drops... and afterwards I feel even more worthwhile. Strange how that works.
Kelly, I have one question for you ...
Is that "greenie" yours?

My answers:
1. I wouldn't believe you are driving such car
2. If you are driving it, I wouldn't mind, cause you are very hot.
3. If your driving it I would invite you to ride with me in my .... SOCCER MOM Mobile ... no just kidding, I sold it.

Reese:
You are hot ...
Until two years ago, I was able to sell my "greenie MOM Mobile" and buy my so long wanted sports car -pretty close to my avatar- ... sometimes you just have to ride those just because of parental responsibility ... Time comes when your kids drive the "greenies" and you can drive the car you like.

Just my .02
Anything but a minivan! It doesnt matter if is shes hot or cold.
If she is in a minivans, not interested whatsoever.
I saw one provider on here; who is
drop dead gorgeous, was a great visit, but she had a major POS.
But no minivan...so i helped her start her car.
If she's my friend I could care less about what she drives.
Hey - you have a car. Do you realize how many girls I've met here who don't?
I dont care what a woman is driving, as long as it is kept. This may be something i developed from being married to a slob for ten years....... May also be why we're not married anymore.... LOL. The only time her car got cleaned was when i finally had enough and did it myself. And she had the nerve to ask why i had 5 new cars and she was driving the same ol car the whole time. She always had more clothes and crap in her care then she had in her closet..... that always irritated me for some reason. So no i dont care about the car your driving.... Sorry for the rant Kelly.
I'd much rather see a hot chick in an ugly ride than to see a SWEET car with some torn up "thing" that makes you do a double take and want a camera so you can post it on Break,com behind the wheel.....
  • CDL1
  • 08-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Another great question, Kelly TNT;

Reese Foster... Yes... You are HOT!

A vehicle gets one from Point A to Point B. However, HOW you keep your car says a lot about you. For instance, are the inspections stickers up to date? Is the car clean? Is the gas tank normally full? Do U have insurance on the vehicle?

The answers tell many things about the owner. I don't care much about the car so much as the above factors.
An attractive female could drive THIS and still get any guy she wanted:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around.

Guys don't care what you drive, as long as it gets you.....to us.
LOL this is funny kelly...but i think a car doesnt make the driver I drive a pretty old car a toyota 4 runner, me and my friends nicknamed it blue bell and we still managed to get guys to check us out without caring what car we were in but a nice car wont hurt either just saying