Outdoor fun in the country???

Lol.. well kinda lol
But I'm sure he can add alot more to the story. Lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I'm sure he can, but seemed pretty straight forward to me. So the review will mean little to me, but to others that like to hear about the stories and get wack off material I'm sure it will be grand
Damn... it feels like the fun just got sucked right outta this thread...
Too bad.....
the review will mean little to me Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Don't like reading sexy times? Gaze upon that which you find pleasing whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Damn... it feels like the fun just got sucked right outta this thread...
Too bad..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
O ik!!!
Smfh
Luckily Carlos breathed some life back into it!!
I'm home alone tonight if anyone would like to come play in the country with me : )
ol threADs never ...die they just threAD ...away
I'm home alone tonight if anyone would like to come play in the country with me : ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I wish I had known that this morning....
Same here.
I'm sorry guys, was kinda a last min thing that I ended up with a sitter : (
Not sure to many guys are down to pick up a drunk horny girl at 2am to fuck in the woods lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Looks like is going to be great night to play in the moonlight with a horny country girl..
Think of the money you save on hotel rooms

You guys know how to make that money and sound like you are doing a special thing lol
Think of the money you save on hotel rooms

You guys know how to make that money and sound like you are doing a special thing lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
O ik, it's nice to have a date come to me, i get to stay low volume and dont have to travel to the city and pay for a room..
And outdoor fun is pretty "special".... it's not like a line up of girls are offering it, def gives a break from the norm and adds excitement to an already awesome date..
Please correct me if I'm wrong. She often does incall at her private residence. So I don't see where the savings comes in.