Twitter

Good one buddy �� really tho I hope you go to jail.one day so I can deny you your phone calls ... Byeeee �� Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
fuckin Vivi rocks....
Hey, you wanna pay her $$ for a bj, be my guest!
With man hands and an odor.

Hey, you wanna pay her $$ for a bj, be my guest! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Hey, you wanna pay her $$ for a bj, be my guest! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Calm down sweetie, your boyfriend was doing just fine without ya. Ride or die type huh 😂😂
With man hands and an odor. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Lol awww honey if that's the case why did you put yourself through it for 3 1/2 years 😁😁😁😁 are you still mad I had to remove you out of my way at Disney ? 😁😁😁 #dontbepsychoshitwonthappen #nomanhands #your justnoman
We will all pray for you ✝✝✝

You do realize that everyone ... Except you ... Knows your making yourself look like a fool 👏👏👏👏 carry on !
fuckin Vivi rocks.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Hahaha thank you ❤❤
Calm down sweetie, your boyfriend was doing just fine without ya. Ride or die type huh 😂😂 Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
I am calm. I’m only stating what’s already been said in multiple reviews.
I am calm. I’m only stating what’s already been said in multiple reviews. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
But ummm your forgetting CIM 😂😂😂😂😂
Hey, if you can get it from stupid mongers, more power to ya
Hey, if you can get it from stupid mongers, more power to ya Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Thank you for your support ... It means so much to me, I'd just like to thank WJ and TB for their unconditional love and always putting me first in their reply's 😂😂✌
(Drops the mic)
Speaking of apps and twitter is there an app for this site?
  • jtdhs
  • 08-13-2018, 07:26 PM
Speaking of apps and twitter is there an app for this site? Originally Posted by TreeBark
No, but you can bring up the mobile-friendly version of it on your phone or other mobile device at https://m.eccie.net/ I usually use Firefox for Android and it works pretty well.
All I know is that Vivi gives a great bbbjtcim and I really need to hook up with her again real soon
TreeBark,

Read your PM's!

DD
Really, and she didn't attack me?!

TreeBark,

Read your PM's!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness