Celebrity crush?

Mila Kunis
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (76.5 KB, 313 views)
personally i'm hot for johnny depp

Carl to the Motherfucking Sagan!

Neil makes my loins quiver

Sexy superior geniuses in general be they real or fiction

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ok like seriously Miss V u r driving me insane today with ur posts!!! I cant get enough!!! 💋💋
My chrush is for Brittaneystar

Not a celebrity, but I hear she's a rock star.

IB
Jennifer love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, Emma Stone, Kate Upton, or Monica Bellucci, Olga Kurylenko, or Christina Hendricks? How do I choose?!?! haha
Bradley Cooper, Alexander Skarsgard, Bill Skarsgard, James Franco & his brother, Ben Afleck, Michael Pena, Usher, Christian Bale, Edward Norton, Ryan Gosling, Wentworth Miller.

Penelope Cruize, Blake Lively, Tina Fey, Emma Stone. I know there's more!

Strange bad boy weird crushes: Dr.House, Bill Maher, Johnny Knoxville.
  • anita
  • 07-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Male crush: Richard Gere

Back up: Dwayne Johnson

Female crush: Mila Kunis. I had a dream about her last night. I was eating her out, she started moaning and I told her "shut up Meg". Yeah it's now a fetish that will never happen lol!
Eliza Dushku and Jennifer Love Hewitt Threesome please.

Eliza Dushku and Jennifer Love Hewitt Threesome please.

Originally Posted by budman33
I'm still looking for the massage parlor where Jennifer works. Alas, I don't think I'll find the place.

Eliza? Hmm. I rather liked her in "Dollhouse"...
Dr. Franziska Michor - Evolutionary Biology (imagine the debate between creationism and evolution with her)

Dr. Lara Croft, Veterinarian
  • Mr.T
  • 08-06-2015, 10:00 AM
I have to say the first woman that came to mind was Jennifer Connelly. Something about her has always driven me crazy.
I watched the Rhonda Rouse fight the other night and just about wet myself.
As far as a man, I do not swing that way, but after thinking about it, I would stick my dick in Tom Cruise, "Risky Business" only, and that's because I do not like him but would love to say I did it. You know someone has!
  • tron
  • 08-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Sandara Park:

Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, and lately Emma Stone, though not as stunning, just has a really hot vibe.
Alba...nuff said
Attached Images File Type: jpg 66e35708f1e07e55732eb8043b89792e.jpg (113.9 KB, 112 views)
After watching Eliza Dushku in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" (5 Stars), I was heavily bonerfied.