Because I am not like that...

Sorry Kara... didnt mean to take your thread in another direction. I think we are all old and ADHD... we will try and do better! I am going to go get my boxed wine and watch monty python now... lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
It's all good, girl!

Maybe I can lure your sexy ass over here for a full night of ARBOR MIST and FOOTBALLERS WIVES:

Be ready, mami!!!
can I join you two? oh, arbor mist...lol, not - but maybe some vodka and great champagne?
It's all good, girl!

Maybe I can lure your sexy ass over here for a full night of ARBOR MIST and FOOTBALLERS WIVES:

Be ready, mami!!! Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley

Oh yeah! It will be fun. I'll bring Monty Python too
My musical tastes are pretty much stuck in 1983.

Coincidentally, that's when I lost my virginity. Originally Posted by Vyt
There's nothing wrong with losing your virginity in 1983:

I lost my virginity to the same music 20 years later.
tru dat. lil michelle looks sexy as hell and KLK has got to have the sexiest ass ive ever seen on here ! i dont think i'd pull out of that even if my mom walked in....shes dat fine!!
can I join you two? oh, arbor mist...lol, not - but maybe some vodka and great champagne? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
YES! But I have heard Arbor Mist is better in Riedel :

*HINT HINT*
You could pour Pabst into the greatest crystal beer glass ever made and it will still taste like Pabst LOL. Its what goes into the glass that makes the difference. However, picking up on your hint - a good glass will help release the appropriate notes of a good wine (or beer or scotch or bourbon or cognac) such that the experience is heightened with really nice crystal.

Note to self, when booking to go see KLK get a nice crystal set of wine glasses for her as an introductory gift
But now...for something completely different.

This is Mr. Yssup Rider of Northwest Austin. He is not being seen.

He is presently behind the sofa where two hotties are drinking box wine and watching british soaps....
lol, I remember going from 8-tracks to cassettes to cd's (with 33-1/3'rds there the whole time) AND 78's (woohoo!) God love 8-tracks, mid song - CLUNK as it switched tracks Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Oh geez... I still remember where the cuts in the songs are for several old faves like Led Zep, Linda Ronstadt, Mitch Ryder & Fleetwood Mac. LOL My first stereo was an AM/FM/8-track player... Well, actually, the FIRST one was one of those that had the speakers on the side that you pulled off & the flip-down turntable. You should have seen the odd records I had to supplement my Beatles collection.

The horror!
Hey Kara... do you have anything against squirt cheese? If I am coming over.. I need to know if you like that with the boxed wine...LOL
man, dont forget the 45's. i remember trying to "center "the record cuz we lost all those yellow inserts in the center....arrrrgh!
LOL, I have a hard time listening to the Beatles as I remember beebopping down the road in my uncles 'Cuda and the songs would Clunk at weird times, everytime I hear the song at the *flip* I expect the *pause* clunk *pause* song starts up again. AND TO think, at the time we tolerated it but now I associated the pause with the song.... Sadly, most on here don't know what the hell we are talking about. Same with stacking up albums on the turntable to listen to the A side for 6 albums, flipping them, and listening to the B side.

EH what grandpa? Whats an a-side? LOL What's the word for sound phob's?
Hey Kara... do you have anything against squirt cheese? If I am coming over.. I need to know if you like that with the boxed wine...LOL Originally Posted by lil_michelle
If I bring the Cheez Whiz am I invited? And Riunite (sp.) in a box or some Mad dog 20/20?
LOL My 45 collection was not so big.

Kara... It's not time for "Summer Nights" yet, sadly. We'll just have to bide our time making "Love... a many splendored thing" till then.

XOXOX
when i was growin up. all we were was just poor mescan chidrens. 45's were all we could afford. and me and my brothers all had to like the same song. cuz we were only gettin one record and we had to wait for the k mart" blue light"