BUSTED BY ECCIE!

A less expensive way is a portable app. There are "portable applications" that install and run SOLELY off a thumb drive. a Portable browser's history, cookies and bookmarks are kept on the thumb drive.

Most once installed auto pop a shortcut to the desktop so you can easily run it and when done, unplug and the shortcut goes away.

@Orion1972, I run Ubuntu Linux, there is no registry and the hd was encrypted when I installed. You either have an account on my machine to decrypt YOUR home directory, or you get garbage.
the key is a 1024 bit key btw.
This portable app is that for Apple products or windows also? sry I have only heard the term "App" used for apple products...

SO your saying that Casey Anthony should have used the Ubuntu Linux and she wouldnt have gotten caught searching for cloroform?

Like I said I am not very computer savvy.
ROTFLMAO

You can't fix stupid !!

I just had an acquaintance that got busted by his wife, he did a review and forgot to close the screen out, it messed up his life for almost a year.
not smart
Another thing to consider is iphone/ipad keeps you logged in by default. That could be devistating if your SO happen upon ECCIE on your device.
This portable app is that for Apple products or windows also? sry I have only heard the term "App" used for apple products...

SO your saying that Casey Anthony should have used the Ubuntu Linux and she wouldnt have gotten caught searching for cloroform?

Like I said I am not very computer savvy. Originally Posted by orion1972
they are for windows. I am sure there are apple versions too but the APP works
Not perfect. Wouldnt fool a suspicious wife with a little more than basic IT skills. But suspicious and IT skills dont usually come in the same wife. Originally Posted by flinde
Feakin Hilarious - but strangely true
Right click on your taskbar then select Toolbars and then select Quicklaunch. You'll see a few new icons on your taskbar. You only have to do this one time. One of the new icons is labeled Show desktop. If you click the Show desktop Icon, all of your open windows will immediately be minimized. For private browsing in Windows Explorer, open Explorer and then simultaneously press ctrl, shift, p. That will open a new window that will browse privately.
Someone needs to invent a "hobby browser". Anyone know the owner of Google?