Why are guys afraid of P411 ?

Ms. baby,
I specialize in Public Relations.
We can spin this bad boy.
I am sure you have never before shared such insights and that your awesome powers of intellect are only meant to inform and never to harm.
PM for rates. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Of course, absolutely!
I was thinking about joining p411 Once. But when I called they asked for the name and telephone number of my employer. I wasn't willing to give that info. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
The funny thing is they're the one place that multiple guys here can attest to that actually do not save any of the information.

Meanwhile, I can assure you that there are a lot of ladies on here that can easily find out everything you tell p411 after a single visit, so the information is not nearly as secure as people like to think. And other ladies get enough screening info to again find out more about you than p411 asks, and we all have horror stories of ladies who do not discard the information when they are done screening you.

I'll also add that a lot of ladies have people screening for them, and looking out for them, and you have no idea who they are or what they do or don't do with the information.

If privacy is truly a big concern p411 is the least of your worries.
FT WORTH PUNK-
“If privacy is truly a big concern p411 is the least of your worries.”
TT - Totally agree – right on!

YOURSELF-
“To avoid having my plates photographed, I ride my bicycle to in calls...”
TT - LOL !!
“never completely trust anyone, even P411”
TT - Hey, gals used to screen much more closely than they do now, which made this hobbying world a safer place.
Because times have changed – both hobbyists and providers are becoming more untrustworthy.
I get your point, but GD, there has got to be a stable common ground that we all stand on….and in my opinion…..P411 is it.
“Finally, if a provider asks you for photo ID, ask her if she was planning to show you hers.”
TT- REALLY? Ok, I posted a thread several months ago regarding how uncomfortable it was when clients revealed TOO MUCH info about themselves. I should not be the barer of this info. If you do a thorough screening before the appointment, you should have no worries.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661183&highli ght=
I get uncomfortable if a gentleman offers too much information about himself either before he meets me....or even after about two sessions. I don't need to be the holder of that info !!! (YAY TORRE)!

LICKHER-
“I prefer women that are not immersed in the trade but dabble in the trade.”
TT- Hhhhmmm…ok, then you are saying that they should not be SAFE in how they screen clients? Doesn’t this reflect on the ladies intellect?
“P411 only works for those girls using and listed on P411, thus it's very limiting. It is also not any safer regardless of what you think or are told.”
TT – SAFER for whom? WTH are you indicating? Of course it is SAFER for the provider…knowing that the guy has an acceptable number of OK’s and therefore he is not a weirdo or ax murderer! We have immediate access to communicate with other providers on his P411 list….and share info so we are savvy about that client.
“Craig's list is the only place I'd never use, ever.”
TT – Kudo’s to that LICKHER! I’m so proud of you for that comment ;-)
I’m thinking of starting a website called RESIST.BACKPAGE.COM….LOL…but really!

OLDBUTSTILLGOING-
“A site that does not even store any RL info on its server so even if it was hacked they would get NO real life info.”
TT - +++1 !

ZEBRA-
“There is none of this Back Page, Adult News & Entertainment newspaper, or waiting for a return phone call or playing phone tag bullshit.”
TT - Absolutely !

MANSFIELD-
“A lot of guys avoid P411 simply because they don't want to pay for it. The excuses of having to divulge RW info etc are just that, excuses.”
TT – Damn right !!

JIMMY SIMPSON-
“I was thinking about joining p411 Once. But when I called they asked for the name and telephone number of my employer. I wasn't willing to give that info.”
TT – I can understand your apprehension, but realize that we providers KNOW that Gina and her crew have done their job to make sure you are not an agent, pimp or total loser. We find great comfort in seeing you have been checked out and are safe to see.

Hugs to all !
Torre
To avoid having my plates photographed, I ride my bicycle to in calls...

Seriously folks:
  • never completely trust anyone, even P411
  • never pay for anything hobby related using electronic transactions.
  • never park where the provider tells you.
  • Park a block away and walk there.
  • never use a cellphone registered in your own name
  • never carry ID to the in call.
  • and never wear laundered shirts with your name ironed onto the inside placket.
Originally Posted by yourself
Sound advice. I've been careless where I leave my car because those license plates are pretty much the same as a photo ID. Time to step up my covert operations.
i use it no problems
So the Pro/Con P411 debate is often redundant talking points about convenience, privacy, and efficiency. I think it's time to inject a couple new considerations:

(1) Have you tried hobbying outside Texas or anywhere beyond ECCIE's sphere of influence? You could be the big fish in this pond but end up as a guppie elsewhere. Again, P411 isn't a necessity but it makes traveling within the US so much easier. Maybe you can leverage your hobby reputation. Maybe you can talk your way into an incall elsewhere. But at some point, don't you get tired of that routine?

(2) Have you considered how much "administrative" duties P411 relieves the ladies? I've never submitted references or asked somebody to provide one (other than requesting a P411 ok). I can't imagine how annoying it is to constantly provide referrals and references. I can't imagine how cumbersome it is to deal with other providers and wait around for a a peer-reviewed background check. How awkward is it to ask someone you met 6 months ago for permission to see someone else. At some point, P411 just becomes professional courtesy in acknowledging somebody else's time.
So the Pro/Con P411 debate is often redundant talking points about convenience, privacy, and efficiency. I think it's time to inject a couple new considerations:

(1) Have you tried hobbying outside Texas or anywhere beyond ECCIE's sphere of influence? You could be the big fish in this pond but end up as a guppie elsewhere. Again, P411 isn't a necessity but it makes traveling within the US so much easier. Maybe you can leverage your hobby reputation. Maybe you can talk your way into an incall elsewhere. But at some point, don't you get tired of that routine?

(2) Have you considered how much "administrative" duties P411 relieves the ladies? I've never submitted references or asked somebody to provide one (other than requesting a P411 ok). I can't imagine how annoying it is to constantly provide referrals and references. I can't imagine how cumbersome it is to deal with other providers and wait around for a a peer-reviewed background check. How awkward is it to ask someone you met 6 months ago for permission to see someone else. At some point, P411 just becomes professional courtesy in acknowledging somebody else's time. Originally Posted by omakase
I've hobby'd in other major cities without P411 and experience pretty much the same results as here... No problems. You all need to understand that there are a LOT of ladies providing services that are NOT on P411. It only "works" for people mutually on P411. It's just not for me and nobody's had an argument on here yet to convince me that it should be...
  • Caleb
  • 04-24-2013, 11:35 AM

(2) Have you considered how much "administrative" duties P411 relieves the ladies? I've never submitted references or asked somebody to provide one (other than requesting a P411 ok). I can't imagine how annoying it is to constantly provide referrals and references. I can't imagine how cumbersome it is to deal with other providers and wait around for a a peer-reviewed background check. How awkward is it to ask someone you met 6 months ago for permission to see someone else. At some point, P411 just becomes professional courtesy in acknowledging somebody else's time. Originally Posted by omakase
This was a heavy motivator for me. I was incredibly grateful to the ladies who saw me in the early days, and quite frankly, it felt like a burden to continually be asking for references. Couple that with the fact that I was asking them to recall some average guy that they had met once, months ago. In my personal business, if I meet an average client once and then don't hear from them for months, I am not likely to remember them in great detail. And truly the last thing I want to do is spend time referring them to a competitor, that would be low on my priority list. Figure it must be similar here, and given the number of posts regarding difficulty in getting references from the ladies, I'd say this is true.

P411 makes the administrative burden much lighter, and more comfortable for me as a hobbyist. And as others have noted, with 2 references I did not have to provide any real world info. They also have a number of methods to support anonymous payment.

And for my personal taste, every lady that I have wanted to meet is on P411 to the point that if I notice a lady who is not, I begin to wonder why. It has made the screening process much easier, and I find it well worth the fee, even for the lower volume hobbyist. I have tended to be a repeat client and have only really needed P411 for screening once or twice in the last year, but on those occasions it made all the difference in the world.
I wish every guy had P411. I know some are upset about the price and all but it is worth it. It makes life so much easier for both the ladies and gentlemen. It helps with last minute bookings. It is a time saver for both parties. It is a small expense if you look at the rewards of having it.
I've hobby'd in other major cities without P411 and experience pretty much the same results as here... No problems. You all need to understand that there are a LOT of ladies providing services that are NOT on P411. It only "works" for people mutually on P411. It's just not for me and nobody's had an argument on here yet to convince me that it should be... Originally Posted by LickHer
Yes, everybody knows by now that P411 is not for you. We all get that. Attempts to convince you otherwise are exercises in futility. Then again, its not about you. It's about whether its right for hobbyists referred to by OP.

Let's face it, not everybody is as talented or as brazen as you. Why not start a thread about how you can hobby just as easily without P411? I agree, P411 is useless when you find yourself in a city that doesn't recognize/utilize P411. Yes, it leaves you handicapped when dealing with providers outside this ECCIE/P411 circle.
Trust me. Its not the only site many wish you were not on
I've hobby'd in other major cities without P411 and experience pretty much the same results as here... No problems. You all need to understand that there are a LOT of ladies providing services that are NOT on P411. It only "works" for people mutually on P411. It's just not for me and nobody's had an argument on here yet to convince me that it should be... Originally Posted by LickHer
Also, rc83, if you are already on p411 and have references from reputable providers, I wouldn't see any need to ask for extra information.

The information that I posted above is strictly for first timers. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Ah...there's the piece I was missing.
Trust me. Its not the only site many wish you were not on Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Well, thanks for yet another childish comment. You may be old and barely going, but you still haven't grown up. I hope I have a lot more class than you when I'm old... but, wait, I already do...
Well worth price of admission.
  • jwood
  • 04-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Don't know who said it first but it's very true " p411 is Golden"