Why was ECCIE down for 2 weeks?

I sleep quite well, thanks for your concern. But assumptions are never good. Originally Posted by B Three
Yeah,,okay sweetie, you banned him. Own it hun.
How do you know I didn't ban him?

XoXo

DS
How do you know I didn't ban him?

XoXo

DS Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Did you?

I know because it was a female
Did you?

I know because it was a female Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch

Well, how would you know if it was a female or male?

I will be waiting on your response SIR.

DS
B three has taken it upon herself to ban a male member of this community - he’s been here for 9+ years and she drops the ban hammer.

Girl, get a life outside of this forum, are you even able to sleep at night? Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch

He either accumulated 25 points or violated a nuclear rule!
If he feels wronged he can appeal!
I have to say that B3 brings a breath of fresh air to the mod staff! She is bright and witty! Always is helping others and diffuses many disagreements easily! I hope to meet her in the future! And as i have requested before, I want B3 to issue my points from now on.
Well, how would you know if it was a female or male?

I will be waiting on your response SIR.

DS Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
It’s so true to women - he or people like him supported you thru the tough times and now this.

Agree that’s a possibility?
I have to say that B3 brings a breath of fresh air to the mod staff! She is bright and witty! Always is helping others and diffuses many disagreements easily! I hope to meet her in the future! And as i have requested before, I want B3 to issue my points from now on. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s the truth, her pheromones are strong, if she banned him than whatever.
Or he violated the new image guideline and will be back shortly
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061153898
I have to say that B3 brings a breath of fresh air to the mod staff! She is bright and witty! Always is helping others and diffuses many disagreements easily! I hope to meet her in the future! And as i have requested before, I want B3 to issue my points from now on. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You're hysterical! LOL. Unfortunately, you post in places where I don't have jurisdiction. Unless you have a shandle!
Amazing what a little research will do! ^^^
It’s so true to women - he or people like him supported you thru the tough times and now this.

Agree that’s a possibility? Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
Through the "tough times?" I seriously just spat my Dirty Ketel One Up at the screen. You're actually quite amusing. And I'm not being sarcastic this time, LOL.
  • Old-T
  • 01-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Dude??? With ur grammar and spelling problems it’s destroying my argument. Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
That assumes you have a valid argument to begin with.

To be honest, I often find it very interesting when I see angry posts like yours. It makes me wonder:

--How does he know why the other person was banned?

--How does he know who did the banning?

--And most importantly, WHY is it so personal to him?

I do not have the time nor the inclination to read and cross reference everyone's posts in different forums, but from what I have read, B3 is bright, articulate, and rational. And maybe I am wrong, but I don't recall where a member gets special protective immunity after X number of years. Or that anyone who has been here a certain length of time is therefore a good, upstanding soul.

If he screwed up, and as a result he was banned, too bad. 9 days, 9 months, 9 decades--so what?

All things that make me scratch my head and go "hmmmmmmm"
Moved to the netherlands Originally Posted by normalguy21
server moved to the Netherlands Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Both of you, and others claiming the same are incorrect. The Ick moved years ago to the Netherlands when the owner's company was written about in the mainstream media. However, some posting now were not members at that time.
That Twitter account is bogus. Just another troll. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Yeah, Mokoa, and we both know who that "person" is.. or most likely is, right?
Both of you, and others claiming the same are incorrect. The Ick moved years ago to the Netherlands when the owner's company was written about in the mainstream media. However, some posting now were not members at that time. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Yeah Phantom of the Opera: Back on topic!