Charity foooking premium access please and thank you!

Gotta think it’s bs for sure... much like big dick guys don’t go around telling everyone how big their dicks are, I don’t think active military guys would be that smart leaving traces of illegal activities to which they could be prosecuted under the ucmj (which gives you zero rights as a human being , much less an American).
I’m calling bullshit. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
What illegal activities do you speak of sir?
My active duty days are over. I'm in the TX Army National Guard.

You stated that being prosecuted under the UCMJ gives one "zero rights as a human being." Umm sir that is straight dumbassery there. Also you watch to many foooking movies.

HOOAH!
#ModTies
Yeah I’ve watched too many movies...
At least I don’t try to live them.
Fake soldier.
Fake soldier. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Bro go to MEPS, take your ASVAB, join the military branch of your choosing, pic an MOS and you're in like Flynn. Your movie fantasies become reality.

You have some sort of demented Spongebob as your avatar pic. Your profile name is juvenile as fu**. I can't take you seriously either Lmao! >

#ModTies
  • pxmcc
  • 04-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Fake soldier. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
sponge can we get back on topic? shine wants to know if he can have free lifetime PA on Eccie for having #modtiesdrinkingbuddies and being a loyal manservant. what say you, good sir. does he deserve it, or not so much, iyho..
In my opinion...no one here deserves it.
We are all the same here.
He has two simple choices. It's pretty straight forward.
Earn it or buy it.

I'm a little surprised why he would even ask...then again maybe not