ARIANA LUST BACK ON PIMP STATUS... WHAT A SHAME. !!

Say it ain't so....
Mata leon still on her case lol. Damn must be some good pussy!
  • quzi
  • 06-02-2017, 11:02 PM
she's hot!
Ladies be warned!

If you do not accommodate some members donation request and menu you are subject to false alerts.

That should get them in line.
  • gt27
  • 06-03-2017, 02:51 AM
I would like to direct all of us to Mata Leon as he had some interesting phrases. Quote: "I agreed to her current rate still in the memory of what she once was, that was all. My point in writing this was only after she also snapped on IDIGFITCHICKS"

Bro, she says she 18 but you writ as if you've been banging her since she was knee high to a catholic school girls's dress. Which is it? Are you sexing girls in the local neighborhood or are you that semantically declined. I'm just curious. . .
I really tried to keep it some for all the weak minded, this was not a situation that needed to be analyzed or scrutinized. This was a simple.... "I lost my mind and talked shit" moment for her. It amazes me that all of you are walking on two feet with the ridiculous comments from fools that has not even seen this poor soul. As much as you might want to think that this ALERT( which it is) is poor little MATA not getting his was and trying to hurt the rep of a sexy provider, it is just not true. The facts are the facts even if you just can't swallow that hatred for Mata pill. Maybe it's the hobby that finally got her, many the full crazy menu she once had got to her, maybe another pimp has got his claws in her, maybe she has a bf now and that changed her menu and hates the fact that this is what life has delt her and her shame shows with the apparent burst of anger. Maybe it's a condition she is dealing with, maybe she was initially forced into this and developed some deep anger for the hobby but needs money. I can speculate on many things but there are several things that are true.

1. She is hot and had an awesome menu when she started.
2. She DID make deals in order to create a clientele
3. She did have a pimp, she admitted to this.
4. She did at one point let BANG BANG do her ads and answer her email.
5. She is hot and had a good menu. Wait I said that.

This is not a personal vendetta against her, she is young and hot I won't deny it but yes the menu change will keep many if us away, but the shitty attitude and threats are my point, that is unacceptable and is dangerous. I am sure some will still see her with her very limited menu and risk that Mata is full of shit. But just let it be known that I warned you, this one is slowly going down the drain and is caught up with pimps and drama... Why risk it is what I am saying?. But hey, do as you will and move on.. you all have lost sight of the point.
Your behavior is the message

This is not a personal vendetta against her
... yeah, it is -

you all have lost sight of the point.
...unfortunately for you, many people have grasped the point quite accurately Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Sorry but your a nobody. I see she asked you to save her. Lol.
"Well whatever she is in my rearview. Bye ho"

And yet you posted 4 more times in this thread about her.

She owns some real estate in your illiterate pompous head.

The only alert here is on you...
Next post please I dont speak creepy
Next post please I dont speak creepy Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Sorry but your a nobody. I see she asked you to save her. Lol. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
And YOU'RE a somebody?
And YOU'RE a somebody? Originally Posted by Smpslt7
  • gt27
  • 06-04-2017, 12:16 AM
I really tried to keep it some for all the weak minded, this was not a situation that needed to be analyzed or scrutinized. This was a simple.... "I lost my mind and talked shit" moment for her. It amazes me that all of you are walking on two feet with the ridiculous comments from fools that has not even seen this poor soul. As much as you might want to think that this ALERT( which it is) is poor little MATA not getting his was and trying to hurt the rep of a sexy provider, it is just not true. The facts are the facts even if you just can't swallow that hatred for Mata pill. Maybe it's the hobby that finally got her, many the full crazy menu she once had got to her, maybe another pimp has got his claws in her, maybe she has a bf now and that changed her menu and hates the fact that this is what life has delt her and her shame shows with the apparent burst of anger. Maybe it's a condition she is dealing with, maybe she was initially forced into this and developed some deep anger for the hobby but needs money. I can speculate on many things but there are several things that are true.

1. She is hot and had an awesome menu when she started.
2. She DID make deals in order to create a clientele
3. She did have a pimp, she admitted to this.
4. She did at one point let BANG BANG do her ads and answer her email.
5. She is hot and had a good menu. Wait I said that.

This is not a personal vendetta against her, she is young and hot I won't deny it but yes the menu change will keep many if us away, but the shitty attitude and threats are my point, that is unacceptable and is dangerous. I am sure some will still see her with her very limited menu and risk that Mata is full of shit. But just let it be known that I warned you, this one is slowly going down the drain and is caught up with pimps and drama... Why risk it is what I am saying?. But hey, do as you will and move on.. you all have lost sight of the point. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You have more issues than the Rolling Stone. What is it, you were having sex with her before legal age or you exaggerated the length of time she was in this hobby?

She is 18, I would think she has someone to look over her as this is common sense.

You are sounding butt hurt about not getting what you want. It's almost like you expect to lay down a few hundred and tell her "I get to do what I want with you, no holes barred." Bitching about the menu is like screaming at the deaf, the only thing it does is alert those aware as to your stupidity. These women are humans, in case you forgot, and P4P is a way to open a lot of women to you.

Shut up and move on.
Ok, first you search beastiality and now accusing someone of pedophilia.. dude I think your the one with issues... It's obvious your not understanding my post. Read it again before spitting stupidity. Why are all the sick fucks commenting on my post.. YES HO I AM SOMEBODY.