Will the democratic party survive?

Again Wal-Mart Trump voters don't give a shit about the political ideas of some Chicago fucktard that has too much time on his hands that he has to argue for or against some minor subset topic in a hooker board. You can count me out along with them voters. Next fucktard. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Trump will make Supreme Court appointments that will prevent faggots like you from going into women's locker rooms and showers because you're confused about your sexuality; those justices will end the Odumbocare provision that is forcing nuns to pay for birth control, and they will prevent using Barbara Boxer's ignorance of guns to define and control what type of weapons law abiding citizens can own, Wolfie. Not at all a *minor* point, Wolfie.
...The election was a fuck you to the Establishment .... Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
... just like HillaryNoMore claims it was Comey's fault, you still don't have a clue ....

... the election was about YOU ... and your ILK.

YOU and YOUR ILK are insignificant NOW ...

.. and at least for the next four years!
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2016, 07:27 AM
I'm gonna set this down here. Lmsao. He can only lurk now. Cant even post here with that handle. Fuck you cunt.
Luke_Wyatt

Valued Poster

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:11 PM
I'm gonna set this down here. Lmsao. He can only lurk now. Cant even post here with that handle. Fuck you cunt.
Luke_Wyatt

Valued Poster

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:11 PM Originally Posted by R.M.
And it looks like LUBE'S WK is STILL heart broken over shriLIARy's loss ! Notice how suckclown hasn't been chirping and spewing his BS either ? ! He'd get shredded if he came back with his BS now or anytime in the future !!! The lyin liberal POS.
Luke_Wyatt

Valued Poster Originally Posted by R.M.
His "cover story" is ... he's in Milan and couldn't get Eccie!!!
His "cover story" is ... he's in Milan and couldn't get Eccie!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So, what is suckclown's excuse ?????? HAHAHAHAHA
Luke_Wyatt

Valued Poster

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:11 PM Originally Posted by R.M.
Great avatar, btw.
So, what is suckclown's excuse ?????? HAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Clown Hunting!
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2016, 05:42 PM
And it looks like LUBE'S WK is STILL heart broken over shriLIARy's loss ! Notice how suckclown hasn't been chirping and spewing his BS either ? ! He'd get shredded if he came back with his BS now or anytime in the future !!! The lyin liberal POS. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Bye Bye
His "cover story" is ... he's in Milan and couldn't get Eccie!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
On the run way no doubt.
So, what is suckclown's excuse ?????? HAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Suckclown that's a strange image in my head.
Great avatar, btw. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thank you.
Clown Hunting! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I hear its open season.