Hillary wins how it's good for us and also bad on SA

Maybe that's because he goes from forum to forum spreading his own special brand of stupid, with an extra helping of racism and homophobia. He's built quite a following. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How many times have you hit the RTM button here? And you're the one trolling this forum. The only purpose you're serving here is making an ass out of yourself. It's the only thing you're proficient at.
Maybe that's because he goes from forum to forum spreading his own special brand of stupid, with an extra helping of racism and homophobia. He's built quite a following. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one going forum to forum. And you read my reviews. Not for any other reason than you're a cockstalker. You and the Bulgarian are soulmates. The more you post here, the more obvious it is for people here to see.
yssup..

it is funny how you bring up lack of respect for women.. and yet you are on a ho-fo site... cracks me up! Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi
Assup has no respect for himself, let alone women. He is the biggest misogynist on eccie. He freaks out whenever female posters make fun of him. He is a slunt and an axe gash. Even the hoes call him a pussy.
No, he's a cockstalker like Tatts. That's why he's here. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm thinking he is here desperately searching for tatas. Remember how we set them up for their big Hippie Hollow Splash Day blind date last Memorial Day? We even donated bus fare to ship the Bulgarian cocksucker down to Austin for the weekend. Word is they were SUCH a cute couple. Too bad it didn't last.
I'm thinking he is here desperately searching for tatas. Remember how we set them up for their big Hippie Hollow Splash Day blind date last Memorial Day? We even paid bus fare to ship the Bulgarian cocksucker down to Austin for the weekend. Word is they were SUCH a cute couple. Too bad it didn't last. Originally Posted by lustylad
They're both 5'8". I bet the Bulgarian is in better shape. He's also smarter than Asswipe. But that's a pretty low bar.
They both like kumquats. If they got back together and did live gay web-cam duo kumquat shows, they could be famous!

kumquats go up your ass dear... I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years... You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals... Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Originally Posted by tatasddd
GANG BANG!

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Stay on topic, assup... we're discussing you and tatas and kumquats. Play your cards right and your next Splash Day suckfest could be at the Bulgarian's Black Sea dacha...

I have a house on the Black Sea and a lot of agricultural land that I rent and people pay me to use... Originally Posted by tatasddd
Stay on topic, assup... we're discussing you and tatas and kumquats. Play your cards right and your next Splash Day suckfest could be at the Bulgarian's Black Sea dacha... Originally Posted by lustylad
The meandering swine getting his ass handed to him again. He has no shame.
Where will assup the pig meander to next? He doesn't fit in here. The Political Forum keeps voting him Dipshit of the Year. His own tribe rejected him before he reached bar mitzvah age. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If he hooks up with the Bulgarian cocksucker again, maybe they can honeymoon together in Aleppo.
Hey CC, check the Pittsburgh Forums RTMs. I'll bet Asswipe has a few there recently! Originally Posted by bambino
Wanna bet 90 days on it, Big Boi?

Didn't take much to get the COCKroaches scrambling, did it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Wanna bet 90 days on it, Big Boi?

Didn't take much to get the COCKroaches scrambling, did it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have pounded the RTM Loser. Go back to your Austin glory holes.
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Very nice R.M.!

Unfortunately Donald is busy right now working on the transition, so he authorized me to inspect and approve those puppies on his behalf. ��
You have pounded the RTM Loser. Go back to your Austin glory holes. Originally Posted by bambino
Wanna bet on it, Lardass?

I'm sure we can get this confirmed rather easily.

Whassamatta? Cock's got your tongue?