SUPER UBER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Freckin funny Cpi & Shack...Haha!

"P.S. Is it OK if I add you my FB friend?" Originally Posted by Shackleton
And don't forget...a true BFE service means no condom. And don't forget the DFK. Do you have a glass I can soak my dentures in? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
White Knight Alert, lol
Dannie,
Nice review.
Sounded totally honest & sincere?!

It's really nice to see all the comments from you ladies to get a feel for what you go through regularly. It helps us all to remember to TRY to act like gentlemen.
Dannie,
Nice review.
Sounded totally honest & sincere?! Originally Posted by andrewstephens
Thank you, I was totally expecting to get flames for it being my first review and all, but I'm one of those people who believes that the truth shall prevail. I'd rather be brutally honest so you can all make an informed decision.

I'm having problems locating their pics, though...so if anyone can dig a couple up to post with the review, I think it would help their business.

They've already been sending me texts all morning, trying to get me to make another appointment. I'm single though, so I don't mind.
Thank you, I was totally expecting to get flames for it being my first review and all, but I'm one of those people who believes that the truth shall prevail. I'd rather be brutally honest so you can all make an informed decision.

I'm having problems locating their pics, though...so if anyone can dig a couple up to post with the review, I think it would help their business.

They've already been sending me texts all morning, trying to get me to make another appointment. I'm single though, so I don't mind. Originally Posted by Dannie
We need MORE threads like this, ALL ya'll ladies are Awesome.

Oh my. Congratulations! You boys have just offered yourselves up as revenge fodder to every provider with a grudge or annoyance against a hobbyist, ever. So, thanks for that! Personally, I plan to put you through a special level of hell. It will start with useless, uninformative and slightly insulting texting at 1-4am consisting of astounding eloquence equal to "hi sexxxy! U avail 2nite? Btw, nice azz!" Expect to receive about 3 follow-up texts over the next 10 minutes letting you know that I'm really looking forward to hearing back from you, and I really need some company tonight so get back to me ASAP! Should you be foolish enough to respond, I will then berate you with gross and insulting compliments, special requests to shove odd foreign objects in various orifices, demand a discount, ignore your repeated requests for references (I have board presence, after all. Shouldn't that be enough?), ask you repeatedly exactly what you plan to do to me, and eventually cave and send you 1 reference that I saw 3 years ago. If you've made it this far, I will then schedule an appointment with you, continue to berate you with texts, pictures of a giant cock (what? you guys don't like that? huh... go figure), and eventually NCNS you. I will apologize profusely the next day, I was so excited to see you that I was speeding and got pulled over! Jail wasn't so bad (who knew unpaid tickets turn into warrants?), but I'm out now and dying to meet you! I will even grace you with my presence this time, but I'm not going to wash the jail off, first. I'm sure you're used to it by now, anyway. Oh, and there's monopoly money in the envelope, in case you were wondering. Good luck, guys! Welcome to my world. :P

xoxo,

Traci Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I have a feeling that the guy's will be more of a GENTLEMAN from now on and RESPECT ya'll more because of this thread & comments made. Their eyes should be open now.

Dannie,
Nice review.
Sounded totally honest & sincere?!

It's really nice to see all the comments from you ladies to get a feel for what you go through regularly. It helps us all to remember to TRY to act like gentlemen. Originally Posted by andrewstephens
Well said sir.

CG
So, I'm confused. Y'all are charging by the inch, but at what point? If set at the beginning, then as the session progresses, do the rates go up, so to speak? Wouldn't that be considered the ultimate upsell?

And what about girth? Is that counted as well? If so, is the calculation by square inch or volume?

And who does the measuring in the first place? We all know that women aren't good with determining size. After all, they've been told all thier lives that 5" is really 10". And guys may not be exactly honest with thier claims, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Seems to me we need to have a government Bureau of inspected Dicks and Evaluation Services (BIDIES) to regulate these issues.

I guess you could just charge by the ounce, as is customary for other meat. Just a thought.
I dont have any reviews, and the last guy i saw retired five years ago, can you still see me...........i promise im not LE.

Oh im cute, do i get a discount, because i really know how to please a man, i should get a discount for that to right?.....no......oh come on. You can make an exception this one time.
Well, I'm not going to see any Caucasian females anymore because.....my white girlfriend doesn't want me seeing other white girls. Plus I had a bad experience with one (She cut in front of me in line at Wal Mart. Not only that, but she had 22 items in the 20 items or less line). Besides, they're usually too tight anyway or they always want a freebie. I will see all other races though, because there's just NO WAY they could ever possibly do me wrong in any way. Ever. Sorry. Nothing personal.
You mean they dont see black women......well no wonder they won't return my calls. But im light-skinned....does that count.

I sure hope somebody didn't mess it for me. I promise my pearl is small, i think you boys can handle it. Its less than an inch. I swear (wink wink)
After speaking to my bitc...errr....uhhh...friend, CanDo01, we've decided to adjust our rates (incall/outcall rates are the same).

Doubles GFE/PSE: 250 for one hour
Doubles GFE/PSE: 400 for two hours (note the discount)

CanDo01 GFE one on one: 150 for one hour - all vaginas and starfish may apply (you won't feel a thing)

Neotek GFE/PSE one on one: 250 per hour - all vaginas and starfish may NOT apply (you will walk out bowlegged and won't be able to sit or shit right for days)

Other discounts will be applied for multiple hours. No additional P411 discount will be offered at this time. I have destroyed the monkey/ape suit (it just isn't my thang...ya know...?). The hamsters and gerbils have gone on permanent vacation as well. We will be replacing them with a very horny unicorn instead.

Please PM me or CanDo01 directly if you have questions and/or requests.

In size we trust,
Neo
I sooo feel left out i did not get neo choke hold lol..... where do i sign up for a discount you naughty boys

you know times are hard.... lol are multiples included lol

and if you charge by the inch does this mean the inch the girl can take? Not all girls are created equal. LOL So that being said i would get a discount because Neo knows i cant take it all lol ....

this is sad that no more hamsters or gerbils I was going to bring my own pvc pipe and lighter so we could step it up a little lol .
Some pics to entice and excite you horny feckers (ouch! They're fresh):

Bah! I took 'em down. PM/e-mail me if you wanna see pics (including face). You'll have to pass screening though. Haha...!
After speaking to my bitc...errr....uhhh...friend, CanDo01, we've decided to adjust our rates (incall/outcall rates are the same).

Doubles GFE/PSE: 250 for one hour
Doubles GFE/PSE: 400 for two hours (note the discount)

CanDo01 GFE one on one: 150 for one hour - all vaginas and starfish may apply (you won't feel a thing)

Neotek GFE/PSE one on one: 250 per hour - all vaginas and starfish may NOT apply (you will walk out bowlegged and won't be able to sit or shit right for days)

Other discounts will be applied for multiple hours. No additional P411 discount will be offered at this time. I have destroyed the monkey/ape suit (it just isn't my thang...ya know...?). The hamsters and gerbils have gone on permanent vacation as well. We will be replacing them with a very horny unicorn instead.

Please PM me or CanDo01 directly if you have questions and/or requests.

In size we trust,
Neo Originally Posted by Neotek
Ads are not allowed in the discussions section. Next time, please use the right forum. Mods, points please?
Fair 'nuff, but I need access to the Girls Powder Room. You were saying...?
Fair 'nuff, but I need access to the Girls Powder Room. You were saying...? Originally Posted by Neotek
LMAO....I swear I haven't laughed this much in years. I will never look at you the same again.