A Saturday Night in Arkansas!!

Got stood up in Monroe, should have gone to Little Rock instead and visited one of the fine ladies in this thread. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Hope everyone had a better than me, I was stood up too Lonesome but by a civvy! Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
You guys think your lives suck?!

I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend!

(Thanks, Giteneny! )

Hey I met him Sunday!!!
I read his review of you both, but still don't know much about ya'll except ya dress up real well.
I read his review of you both, but still don't know much about ya'll except ya dress up real well. Originally Posted by Lonesome
We also fuck like a couple of banshees in heat.

I guess you had to be there.
[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;2842946]We also fuck like a couple of banshees in heat.

Have heard tell of these banshees. Got any pictures of what they look like. Anyway, Ginger, you make me feel hot! just thinkin' bout it!
We also fuck like a couple of banshees in heat.

I guess you had to be there. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
More like some smokin hot, talented, skillful, freaky banshees in heat.
More like some smokin hot, talented, skillful, freaky banshees in heat. Originally Posted by rocktown00
It takes one to know one!!!
I was beginning to wonder if you would ever see it...

You guys think your lives suck?!

I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend!

(Thanks, Giteneny! )

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I was beginning to wonder if you would ever see it... Originally Posted by giteneny
She broke his penis from overuse, but other than that he's in my possession and doing ok.
She broke his penis from overuse, but other than that he's in my possession and doing ok. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well I was pretty much done with him...I upgraded to GI Joe He minds better

Lmao, show 'em who's the boss!!!