The average hobbyist and other stereotypes

I'm going to make a cameo at the BTR Whole Foods this weekend just for you and the BTR Lyonz Cubz
♥LLL
Yumm, Whole Food workers please don't mind the late 40's 6'2 white guy that will be shopping this weekend until he pounces upon Lisa. Take note, if he is handcuffed to the grocery basket cut him loose!
I eat a lot of meat, fish, and veggies. Be prepared to pay my grocery bill at Whole Foods Saturday!
The receipt will be LONG. Can you hang?
Maybe Whole Foods should hire Lisa to shop daily at their Lafayette store for the first week or so after they open.
They couldn't afford me.
Early 50's here.My wife is sick so I have permission to do what I do as long as discretion is used.A full time relationship is out of the question, which is why the hobby is the perfect solution for me.I get to have some fun with some fantastic ladies and have no guilt about it.
I eat a lot of meat, fish, and veggies. Be prepared to pay my grocery bill at Whole Foods Saturday!
The receipt will be LONG. Can you hang? Originally Posted by LisaLyonz
Prepared to pay the bill and buy you a yeti to keep everything cold until you get home! I'll even throw in Filets with Prosciutto wrapped asparagus on the grill for a pre romp energy boost! You do have a grill at your place if I remember right. Hmmm wine pairing, also think you prefer whites. Red meat is not white wine friendly, what is your preferred red?
Almost 50 here. College educated, well read and a world traveler. I've settled in to my 3rd career, self employed, large family, loving life. I'm an outdoorsman who loves fishing, hunting, shooting, hiking and photography.
I call myself a rookie hobbyist because I haven't been doing it that long. I am still in that "exploration" phase. I've had girlfriends, but for the most part, factors such as distance, emotional instability, and not understanding that my personal life and fantasy life will be separate come into play.
The ability of my providers to instill that emotional and physical feeling of being a "sexual champion" and fulfilling that part of my life long missing, I believe makes me better and more stable on the personal side.
Most men in the hobby, I'm pretty sure, feel similarly.
So, my thanks go out to you beautiful women who do more for my psyche in a few hours than years and thousands of dollars paid to a psycho therapist can do.
Well lets see, I was a average stripper in my 20's turned to call girl in my 30s just trying to make ends meet. Now Im in my mid 40's and Im a well to do widow living by the ocean in Florida. Funny how things turn out. Now Im bored and still young, need to find a hobby any suggestions?
I am an average middle class guy 46ish I work downtown and have a wife and child. I have done the massage h/e thing for several years. I just started seeing a few providers. It is the variety without commitment that does it for me. It Is very hard to get away u noticed so I don't partake as much as I like. That is where the last minute appts. Come in, I hate doing things at the last minute but most times I don't know if I can get away until that moment.
After lurking for many years this is one of my few posts, and introduction if you like. I'm mid 50's, MBA, divorced, all the kids are grown and I'm living alone. I don't hobby when in a relationship and have seen less than a handful of ladies in the business, but most were around for the money and everything goes with it. I'm beyond playing the courtship ritual. I know what I want, a provider knows what she's there for. I like my women the same as my drink, from the top shelf. If I contact a provider I've done my homework. My biggest holdback is my lack of references , I've never done a review and don't intend to. I'm not interested in exchanging Christmas cards. Sometimes I want that undivided attention as a pick me up. There was a time I was in a relationship with a provider who said she wanted to get out of the business. I'll say I learned what's real and what's not and leave it at that. I'm nothing special but every now and then I'm not above employing some one to make me think I am.
After lurking for many years this is one of my few posts, and introduction if you like. I'm mid 50's, MBA, divorced, all the kids are grown and I'm living alone. I don't hobby when in a relationship and have seen less than a handful of ladies in the business, but most were around for the money and everything goes with it. I'm beyond playing the courtship ritual. I know what I want, a provider knows what she's there for. I like my women the same as my drink, from the top shelf. If I contact a provider I've done my homework. My biggest holdback is my lack of references , I've never done a review and don't intend to. I'm not interested in exchanging Christmas cards. Sometimes I want that undivided attention as a pick me up. There was a time I was in a relationship with a provider who said she wanted to get out of the business. I'll say I learned what's real and what's not and leave it at that. I'm nothing special but every now and then I'm not above employing some one to make me think I am. Originally Posted by myn4kix
Have you looked into joining p411? Makes screening a breeze once you have a couple of okays, and you will find a lot of top shelf touring providers as well. For someone who doesn't write reviews I can't think of a better way to make sure you can see who you want to see without hassles.
Have you looked into joining p411? Makes screening a breeze once you have a couple of okays, and you will find a lot of top shelf touring providers as well. For someone who doesn't write reviews I can't think of a better way to make sure you can see who you want to see without hassles. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
^above:
Same situation: No desire to post anything aside from opinion, Q&A, etc., and reserved regarding any type of electronic trail that has the potential to serve as evidence. That being said...I never plead my case as I both respect and understand a provider's need for safety (hypothetically speaking).

Regarding my hypothetical entry into the hobby world: A friend, much like myself, enticed me with his always positive comments r/t the provider he was seeing. The sense of adventure, degree of autonomy, often well guised inner strength and confidence, and the "I am a woman, hear me roar" mentality are all significant aspects of what makes a woman attractive/sexy to me. Thus, it has been my experience, hypothetically speaking, to find all of the above (and then some) in providers.

I am, hypothetically speaking, far from what the study describes as yr typical john and moreover, the providers I've hypothetically spent time with are equally far from the study's depiction.

Gent (40's, white collar, lover of all things life has to offer)