What were your top 5 all-time hobby or civilian "sessions?"

• pxmcc
  • 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Most of my hobbying is about trying new things, not necessarily finding the hottest chick I can afford. Who am I kidding, I would if I could. I can't afford a 10/10, maayyybe a 7/10 if I'm lucky.

Anyway my budget-minded, infrequent hobby lifestyle lead me to stick to the horrors of BP most of the time. Who can afford to build and keep active references with what I make??

Backpage offers the thrill of finding a diamond in the rough, as well as finding more... unique ladies. Ones I certainly skip reviewing in embarrassment. Including....

1. God put the mouth of an angel in the body of a meth-addled trailer trash ho. This poor girl was still in her 20s but it had been a rough 2 decades. Except when you offer a $40 BBBJ ten minutes from my house, I'm there. She DIDN'T advertise that as a teenager she lost all her teeth, and asked if I wanted her replacement pearly whites in or out. I opted for out and enjoyed her gumming on my little soldier for all of 20 seconds before the shot and swallow. It was the best damn bj of my life. 20 seconds was all it took, that and feeling bruised and beaten down there for the next 2 days.

There are plenty more, but right now I need to get back to work... Originally Posted by strangerok
TFF dude! folmfao...
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2017, 03:27 AM
#1.

Okay more backstory before I get to the session. So Mohini and I had a very intense relationship, with a lot of breakups and makeups. We were like magnetically pulled towards each other, then we’d fight, break up for a few months, then one of us would call the other, and we’d get back together. If we had better timing, we would have tied the knot. In retrospect, I’m glad that we didn’t.

By coincidence, for some post-graduate study, I ended up in the same city as her during one of our hiatuses, and she was actually dating someone else. One thing led to another, and before long, she broke up with her current boyfriend and started dating me again. (He and I almost got into a fistfight btw. Sore loser ha ha.)

Every couple goes through ups and downs. We hit a rocky patch, and it became clear to me that she wasn’t a team player, and that was a deal breaker for me, so I let her go. On a calendar, our final breakup came 12 years after we first started dating, although we had actually only been dating about 10 of those 12 years.

We remained friends though. I told her which boyfriends to dump, and which ones to keep. Every time she ignored my advice, it came back to bite her. She broke the heart of a prince although I told her to marry him, and she spent 2 years pining for him, and not having sex with anyone. Silly girl.

Anyway, after we split up, we were still in the same city, and I let it be known that anytime she needed a booty call, I’d be Johnny on the Spot. And of course I got those midnight calls. Sex with her was amazing. Sometimes we’d cuddle after, and she’d fall asleep in my arms. She was so damn cute; I just wished she believed in teamwork. We could have had it all. But alas, it was not to be.

Anyway, one night she calls me around 1am. I knew it was either a booty call, she was just lonely and wanted some company, or both. So I told her I was on the way.

I get to her complex and the gate guard, who knew both Mohimi and I, is fucking with me, cause he knew I was there for a booty call. “You must be here for the lovely Mohimi.”

“Yes Mark, that’s why I’m here.” (I’m thinking, just let me into the gate, because I really want to get to pounding her, and I bet you do too, biatch.) ha ha.

He lets me in finally. I park and head up. Knock knock. She answers the door looking like a bronze version of Venus Fucking de Milo. Or maybe the Indian Aphrodite. She’s got on this Victoria’s Secret matching see through “fuck my brains out” bra and panties set. (I chuckle to myself when I think, “Ya, I probably paid for that set, huh?” I believe in treating a queen right.) Her dainty gravity-defying boobs looked edible. Even after 5 years in the hobby, I don’t remember ever meeting a gal that looked hotter than Mohini looked that night. Maybe I’m biased.

“Sweetheart, you look like a goddess!”

“Thank you,” she replies with a naughty smile and a wink.

I plant a big kiss on her lips. I ask her to turn around, and omg, those see-through panties adorning her sexy, juicy, succulent ass and her naturally deeply tanned skin gave me an instant hard-on.

After some niceties, I asked her to lie down on her tummy, with her sexy Victoria’s set still on. I leave enough light on so I can admire her fine, gymnast-like body. Yes, she’s petite, but she’s anything but frail. She’s a natural hard-body, even when she slacks off on working out. She has an ass for days on her tiny 95 lb. frame. I massage her feet vigorously. I move up to her toned calves, and then to her hamstrings. Finally, I grab the top of her panties and slowly slide it over the top of her massive gluteus maximus. And then back up. And back down. And back up.

“Please take my panties off! You’re killing me!” she blurts out.

“Are you begging me?”

“Yes please, take my panties off! You’re making me all wet with all of this torturous teasing.”

“How wet?”

“Why don’t you find out?”

“Well if you insist.”

“Yes, I insist. Please feel my wetness. I’m soaked. You got me all hot and bothered.”

So with my left hand, I lifted the top of her parties up, and I slid my right hand down her asscrack and underneath til I found her sumptuous kitty. Indeed, she was dripping with delectable pussy juices. I used my middle finger to penetrate her warmth as far as it could go with a “come hither” motion, and then returned my finger from I whence I came, after I licked it clean.

I put my fingers underneath the top of her panties, and slid her panties down, while she lifted up her ass to make the job easier. Looking at her big juicy ass made me pre-cum a river. I grabbed her booty cheeks in my hands and squeezed them almost to the point of pain. Then I pulled them apart to slightly gape her stunning, tight starfish. When I did this in rapid succession, her pussy slurped like it was a 7-11 slurpee.

I asked her to turn over. I pulled her bra down so that her naked breasts were exposed. Then I put my tongue on her flat, toned tummy, and licked and sucked with lots of wetness. She moaned, and tried to push my head down. I wouldn’t take the bait. My goal tonight was a far greater prize: her virgin perfect Indian ass, which tastes like a mix of exotic Indian spices.

I turned her over on her tummy after removing her bra, spread her booty cheeks as wide as they could possibly go, and gaped her exotic, beautiful starfish. While keeping her gigantic buttcheeks pried apart, I dove in to taste her delicious ass. It was so hot I practically nutted right there and then.

I dined on her nether regions for what seemed like forever. She was grinding her ass back on my tongue, and moaning. Her ass was calling out to me: Fuck me hard like the little Indian virgin ass-slut that I am. Fuck my ass like it’s never been fucked before. And so, who am I to argue?

I spit some more on her ass so that spit was running down her asscrack and into her pussy. Everything was messy and wet and delicious.

I could pretend that we used a cover. But I’d be lying. Her lifetime total was she fucked 4 guys, all long-term boyfriends. No damn way I was gonna put a helmet on that soldier when deflowering that epic virgin Indian booty. If you have a problem with that, KMLWA.

I put a couple of pillows under her hips so her luscious butt was kind of sticking up in the air. I put more spit on her asshole as lube. I took the scissors position with my left knee between her legs and brought my hard, wet member to her tight, quivering asshole. I moved my johnson into position and applied pressure. Too tight. Spread her ass out and tried some more. Still too tight.

She was like, “You’re too big.”

I replied, “Maybe, and maybe not.”

I scooted my knees between her legs and put my hands on her super sexy, super petite hips and lifted her up by her hips from underneath.

“Sweety, when you feel my dick snuggle up to your tight ass' sphincter, I want you to push out. Okay? You don’t have to be embarrassed. Don’t worry, nothing bad is gonna happen. Okay?”

She was like, “Okay.”

So I lifted her up by her hips and brought her ass toward my dripping, throbbing member. When my dick touched her tight sphincter, I could feel her relaxing. I guided myself inside. It felt incredible being inside that virgin ass. She moaned, as did I.

Once I was inside, I rested a bit to give her a chance to get used to the experience of having a big fat dick up in the butt. Then I used my spring force dick muscles to spring my dick against her sphincter. She moaned loudly. I did it again. She moaned even louder. Before long, I was able to use my spring force dick muscles to spring deeper and deeper, a little bit at a time, until I was finally buried deep inside her ass.

Then I went to pound town on that stunning virgin ass. I used her hips as leverage to slam her ass into my johnson. She was screaming by now, mostly with pleasure, maybe with a little bit of pain as well. Every time I felt like I was going to nut deep inside her delectable Indian ass, I stopped the action.

She pleaded, “Come on, fuck me. Fuck my ass! Fuck me harder! What are you waiting for?”

And then, I just started to long-stroke in that piece of work. I was building up to an O when her sphincter muscles started to spasm on my cock as she attained an anal orgasm. (Only like 40% of people can get one of these without any other kind of stimulation.) Her sphincter was yanking on my cock in waves of spasm, which set me off. I used my hands on her sexy spinner hips to ram her ass into my hard rock, and I nutted a fucking river right up in her beautiful Indian ass, which was now no longer so virginal.

That was the last time we ever slept together. Talk about going out with a bang. I waited 12 calendar years to hit that shit. Her perfect ass was well worth the wait.

Carry on…
Most of my hobbying is about trying new things, not necessarily finding the hottest chick I can afford. Who am I kidding, I would if I could. I can't afford a 10/10, maayyybe a 7/10 if I'm lucky.

Anyway my budget-minded, infrequent hobby lifestyle lead me to stick to the horrors of BP most of the time. Who can afford to build and keep active references with what I make??

Backpage offers the thrill of finding a diamond in the rough, as well as finding more... unique ladies. Ones I certainly skip reviewing in embarrassment. Including....

1. God put the mouth of an angel in the body of a meth-addled trailer trash ho. This poor girl was still in her 20s but it had been a rough 2 decades. Except when you offer a $40 BBBJ ten minutes from my house, I'm there. She DIDN'T advertise that as a teenager she lost all her teeth, and asked if I wanted her replacement pearly whites in or out. I opted for out and enjoyed her gumming on my little soldier for all of 20 seconds before the shot and swallow. It was the best damn bj of my life. 20 seconds was all it took, that and feeling bruised and beaten down there for the next 2 days.

There are plenty more, but right now I need to get back to work... Originally Posted by strangerok
More dudes on here have a story like this than would ever admit it. But the part I put in red has to be some of the saddest, funniest, truest shit I've read here in a while.
  • iquit
  • 09-20-2017, 10:48 PM
I feel like there is some plagiarism here. The story sounds familiar.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-20-2017, 11:09 PM
I feel like there is some plagiarism here. The story sounds familiar. Originally Posted by iquit
Mine or his? If mine, yes that's true because that's how you do newbie Greek. Lots of enthusiastic tuha with a really hot gal will open lots of doors. I've had way more than my fair share of Greek cherry pop "sessions," both civilian and hobby.
3some where I titfucked one and the other swallow when I was cumming, another was myself and 6 ladies between 19-33, thats too long to go into but WOW, yes both civilian
  • pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 12:09 PM
3some where I titfucked one and the other swallow when I was cumming, another was myself and 6 ladies between 19-33, thats too long to go into but WOW, yes both civilian Originally Posted by victors_secret
6 ladies, all civilians? (That's a 7-some!) Ok, we need to hear at least the Cliff Notes ROS. My tops for multiples was a 4-some with 3 lovely ebony providers, sprinters one and all. They ganged up on me like I was the main course, and I had no chance of escape.
This is a story about a UTR girl that I’ve seen regularly for quite some time now. She’s very much into multiple guys and as a gangbang aficionado that works well for me. This specific story ranks as one of the highlights of anything I’ve ever experienced – It was hands down the best group play experience I’ve ever been a part of.

This was this early this week (week of 10/2) – Had an awesome turnout for a gangbang that had been planned for awhile with her – A total of fifteen guys attended.

Not soon after we arrived the guys started to trickle in. As they got comfortable she at once started to undress in front of the guys in the main room.

You could hear comments like, “Damn – She’s ready” and stuff like that. She loves the spontaneous stuff and of course comments so this was working well for her.
To get things started I brought her over to the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees – To make herself available to whomever wanted her.
For the first few minutes she was going down on me while the guys were standing around the bed watching. She’s also very much an exhibitionist so this part was fantastic... just being watched by sixteen guys.

After a few minutes of that one of the guys said, “Well – I don’t mind being the first to hit that” – He suited up stood behind her standing on the floor for maximum leverage while she was on her hands and knees.

One thing I need to point out about this event. All these guys were well hung and experienced. This is also one of the reasons this was a highlight of all my experiences in that there were no disappointments in performance. More on this later.

The first guy started slow but quickly worked up to a pace with the right mix of speed and depth. He continued like this for about ten minutes and then the next guy tagged in. For the first 45 minutes or so this continued until everyone had a first turn. As each guy tagged in I would encourage them to give it to her harder… and harder until the last few guys were giving her all that they had.

After about 45 minutes she asked for a pee break. She went to the restroom and after a few minutes I had an idea. I went into the restroom and she was washing her hands. I grabbed her by her hips, bent her over the sink and gone ahead to continue what was happening earlier. The door was closed at this point, so I took my hand and reached over to open the door. The guys heard her making sounds and came over to see what was happening. When they got to the bathroom door what they saw was me with one hand pulling her hair and the other around her neck, pounding her from behind.

I turned her clockwise 90 degrees so that her face was now pointed towards the group. One of the guys came up and put his dick into her mouth.

After a while of that I stopped and brought her back into the room on her knees where the group of guys surrounded her for some bj action. She would have two in her hands, one in her mouth at all times for the next bit. Guys would take turns feeling that glorious silk glove of a mouth or fucking her mouth until she gagged. While on her knees surrounding by the guys she’d rotate while being helped by each guy guiding her mouth.

While she was doing this one of the guys said, “Damn – She likes gagging, doesn’t she?” and she replied, “I like gagging to make it more wet” – Christ... instant turn on...

After about 15 minutes of this I brought her back to the bed on her hands and knees. At this point another guy took his position behind her.

Now... at this point everyone there understood that this girl can take it, so each guy made it his mission to pound her as hard as they could.

I was watching at this point but very quickly decided I would help the situation. I grabbed her hips as the guy was pounding her and matched his thrusts by pushing her right back onto him. This whole time you can hear comments from him and the crowd like, “Damn she can take it”, “Shit!” – Was just amazing.
For the next 30 minutes or so, guys would swap on and off taking their turn – The whole while I am lying down by her head with my cock in her mouth. She would often remove her mouth to let our screams or other awesome sounds.

After a while she needed to switch positions – She had spent probably about an hour in total on her hands and knees. She moved to her back and positioned her pussy so that it was lying just off the edge of the bed.

The first guy to get her again was a black guy, very well hung. He grabbed her by her hips and pounded her relentlessly for a while. She was looking at him with a look that indicated just how deep and hard he was giving it to her. While he was fucking her he would be telling her, “Just let it out – Let it out”. I recall at this time as well I put my hand around her neck which I know that she enjoys while she is getting fucked hard.

At this point the room we were in was kinda full – None of the guys had came yet. They were all just rotating in and out once every 10 minutes or so. I moved from my position on the bed to give them a chance to feel more of her mouth.
That went on for a while – She’d get moved into various types of “missionary” style positions. She took another 10 minute break or so within the next hour.
After the break mentioned before she came back in the room and it was near time people were ready to get going – Most of the guys had not cum yet – There were three guys standing in the room. I mentioned to her that she ought to thank them properly for fucking her so well. She got to her knees and started sucking the black guy she liked the most. Eventually she sucked him until he came in her mouth – Even showed the load to the guys that were watching. She did the same for two more guys there until they were finished. We laid in the bed afterwards and talked about it – Wanting to hear her feelings about it and she also iterated that it was the most fun she’s ever had.

In the end – This girl took 15 guys over the course of 2.5 hours. It was the hardest fucking for the longest period that I have ever seen… and I’ve seen some shit. She’s a normal looking housewife next door type but damn... she can take it.

This girl is still someone I see UTR and plan events such as this - If anyone is interested feel free to hit me up.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Hott!
SATURDAY MORNING SURPRISE

A special guy I my life comes over early as we have a day planned of a movie and lunch. He gets to my place and relaxing on the bed as I take a bath.

After I finish bathing, brushing teeth and hair. I run up and jump on my jump. Some how his cock ended up in my mouth. Now sure how that happened....

Then he brings up how he wants me to wear a blindfold. Ok, I'm game. Usually I don't wear a blindfold....usually I use the blindfold on someone else. I am very adventurous though. So he put the blindfold on me and then tells me to feel and find him. Find his cock is what he meant. Haha. So while being blindfolded I start feeling his balls. Then I started teasing and sucking him. But couldn't wait and needed to fuck him NOW!

Again, still blindfolded and I'm riding him. I keep hearing his phone going off and him checking. Then he tells me that he wants me sucking off my juices from his cock. So I move down again to suck him. As I keep hearing him say....lift up your ass more so I can see while you're sucking my cock.

Then I feel him grabbing my arm and moving it out like he wanted me to feel something. OMG!..... I felt something and then started laughing my ass off. It was another cock. As soon as I felt, he hopped on my bed and started fucking me from behind while having my head pushed down onto my guys cock.

Hearing in the background, didn't think you were going to be surprised, huh.....still wondering who was fucking me from behind. Then after a few minutes my guy asked me if I knew who was fucking me. I had one person on my mind but still was not 100% sure. But then, the guy behind me put his knees on top on my legs to hold me down in place while pounding me from behind. As soon as he made that move.....I'm like.....it's *****bbc.

Hmmm....now I'm waiting for an even bigger surprise😳 🤤🤤🤤

Hmmm....now I'm waiting for an even bigger surprise Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
A trick baby next July?
Gag me with a spoon. Are you still barebacking these guys and whoring from su "private incall"?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 10:14 AM
SATURDAY MORNING SURPRISE

A special guy I my life comes over early as we have a day planned of a movie and lunch. He gets to my place and relaxing on the bed as I take a bath.

After I finish bathing, brushing teeth and hair. I run up and jump on my jump. Some how his cock ended up in my mouth. Now sure how that happened....

Then he brings up how he wants me to wear a blindfold. Ok, I'm game. Usually I don't wear a blindfold....usually I use the blindfold on someone else. I am very adventurous though. So he put the blindfold on me and then tells me to feel and find him. Find his cock is what he meant. Haha. So while being blindfolded I start feeling his balls. Then I started teasing and sucking him. But couldn't wait and needed to fuck him NOW!

Again, still blindfolded and I'm riding him. I keep hearing his phone going off and him checking. Then he tells me that he wants me sucking off my juices from his cock. So I move down again to suck him. As I keep hearing him say....lift up your ass more so I can see while you're sucking my cock.

Then I feel him grabbing my arm and moving it out like he wanted me to feel something. OMG!..... I felt something and then started laughing my ass off. It was another cock. As soon as I felt, he hopped on my bed and started fucking me from behind while having my head pushed down onto my guys cock.

Hearing in the background, didn't think you were going to be surprised, huh.....still wondering who was fucking me from behind. Then after a few minutes my guy asked me if I knew who was fucking me. I had one person on my mind but still was not 100% sure. But then, the guy behind me put his knees on top on my legs to hold me down in place while pounding me from behind. As soon as he made that move.....I'm like.....it's *****bbc.

Hmmm....now I'm waiting for an even bigger surprise�� ������

Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Very nice!

At this time I'd like to remind R.M. and others this is a no-troll thread. Denigrating, trolling comments will be RTMed. CB is of course exempted, however. Not all Eccie-ites are created equal...
Very nice! At this time I'd like to remind R.M. and others this is a no-troll thread. Denigrating, trolling comments will be RTMed. CB is of course exempted however Because I Am A KISS ASS Not all Eccie-ites are created equal... Originally Posted by pxmcc

Off Topic: My Apologies for not providing "BSA Jacking Off material For This Free Whale ThreAD", to your "Main handle".

#No1CaresAboutYourRambles

On Topic: IOP is a Mutha...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 10:40 AM
^^ Wow ur a troll Alyssa? I never knew...

Great look btw. Very classy for a HDH such as yourself...