You know it's going to be a bad session when?

you're approached by a pimp in the parking lot and he see's you pulling your glock outta your waistband but he says oh no no no I just wanted to say you have the flyest ride..now all you can think about is how you almost capped this dude and are they gonna try and steal my ride. Fuck now I'm not really into it. Mood killa.
Did your 30 round clips fall outta your other pocket?
lol You represent the ultimate in stupidty. Yes I carry a .380 in my side pocket cargo shorts when I play. I assure you it wont go off for the simplest of reasons. Unlike you I've had a gun pulled on me at a park due to mistaken identity and shit sometimes goes down at these venues. So it's really no big deal. Now stop trynna derail this thread with your incessant nonsense.
When provider yawns....
Omg that actually happen to me yesterday he said he left his wallet at CVS. But he still wanted the session. We did Google wallet and it went straight in. I thought it was going to be a bad session but it wasn't. But I did get my money. Lol
When he forgets his wallet. (Bye, bye.)

When he's skipped bathing or doesn't think it necessary even though he's been out and about all day. (Hands him soap and a washcloth and points to the shower, and often joins him to scrub his duckie!)

When he calls me "Frankie" or ""Francine" instead of Fancy. (An indication he may have hit the Jameson hard before I even offered him a glass.)

When he asks me if I'm a basketball fan because I'm Celtic. (I did play basketball briefly in college, but decided that bedroom sports were more my spare-time thing. )
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
When he asks you if you can DT but his dick is 3 inches!
When he asks you if you can DT but his dick is 3 inches! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
How about if someone actually calls you.
How about if someone actually calls you. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
lol so I'm assuming your the guy she's talking about with the 3 inches
Nope.
When you enter the incall and the look on her face says "god damn you are one ugly motherfucker".
How about if someone actually calls you. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I have no problem in that department but thanks for your concern..

You should focus on learning to read and follow directions and you won't feel so bitter towards whore's..

I figured I'd throw that out there since you're trying to be someone in coed but clearly wasn't anything spectacular in my inbox..

Nice Try

Kiss
Nice Try

Kiss Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

You just had to didn't you?

I'm just having fun. Please, don't hurt me. I like my Adam's apple.
1. When he can barely speak English.

2. When he cannot seem to grasp your very simple instructions for finding your door, and takes 10 minutes to do so, causing the session to start late.

3.When his b.o. should win him an award.

4. When he fails to tell you he has a disability and you only find out once he turns up.
When she tells you that you are 2 minutes late and it won't be a full hour session. And it's because SHE had to run a errand. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Heh.... Referring to anyone particular "A.J."
When they ask.... Do you do more than bbbj? 😂😂