Oh where, oh where shall I go next.....

Consider this the strong discouragement. So who's ready for the swift effort to put it to rest? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I would NEVER show any images I took without permission and you KNOW that. I wasn't talking about the images actually but the experience I had with her. I am done commenting... BD Originally Posted by ben dover
I wasn't saying u specifically would I was just saying in general.. even the mention of having photos to prove something is a no no imo..
I think the system is "rigged" against SAB
Consider this the strong discouragement. So who's ready for the swift effort to put it to rest? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Lol... I had to sneak in my last comment incase u closed it : )
I'd trust Ben before I'd trust most of the hoes on this board.
How many hoes in upset would Donald Trump fuck?
How many hoes in upset would Donald Trump fuck? Originally Posted by jokacz
Half of the number that Hillary's husband ALREADY HAS.....
Did something happen? I was going to chime in that the OP should go to Binghamton but...

If a girl rips someone off, then she loses all credibility and she should just retire or hope no one remembers.

I also think it's hella creepy when a guy takes a photo or any video of a girl during an encounter, esp a face pic. You want a photo of the girl? Just save her ad pics.

If I'm off base here and I misread this thread, then nevermind.
How many hoes in upset would Donald Trump fuck? Originally Posted by jokacz
Half of the number that Hillary's husband ALREADY HAS..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Which I'm sure pales in comparison to the scoreboard of Carlos.....
OK Sam - the votes are in, Buffalo is the clear winner, when are you coming to town? We are waiting for our special!
Half of the number that Hillary's husband ALREADY HAS..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Bill would fuck anything with a pussy.

I doubt Trump would fuck very many of them.
Which I'm sure pales in comparison to the scoreboard of Carlos..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Carlos doesn't grab them by the pussy.

Unless his tongue counts. ;-)
Folks.

Back on track!

DD
Folks.

Back on track!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Lol.. kk back on track!!
Sab how bout u come between my legs ; )
I would love to make u come all over my face ; )