Best Movie Quote EVER!

Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: [interupting] No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: [cutting him off again; getting angry] Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!
Risky Business 1983-Miles: Joel, you wanna know something? Every now and then say, "What the fuck." "What the fuck" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future.
Snatch. Dennis Farina as cousin Avi.
"Blagged? Speak english Tony. I thought I was in the country that spawned the fuckin language and so far no one seems to speak it."
Its dirt boy. Don't try to church it up
"About the free throws... Did you miss them or did you miss them?" William Wallace (Sean Connery) from Finding Forrester
"Not exactly a soup question is it?"

"Never bring a knife to a gunfight..." Untouchables (Sean Connery)

My favorite line is: "Who do you play for?" While he ( Coach Brooks) is punishing the 1980 USA hockey team for tying Sweden and not playing with heart.... Miracle Coach Brooks ( Kurt Russell)
"Get busy living, or get busy dyin'"---Shawshank Redemption

"You just shot an un-armed man!"--Pulp Writer
"Well, he should have armed himself if he was gonna decorate the front of his store with my dead friend"---Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven
Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
Ron Jeremy? Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Germans?
Don't stop him, he's on a roll.

You're gonna suffer from fistaphobia in a minute.... Deniro to Grodin

So how come nobody is after you.... Deniro to Yaphet Koto Originally Posted by pleasurem

To Moseley after taking cigarettes a second time: Why don't you quit, it'd be cheaper for both of us?
As Good as it Gets. Nicholson is asked how he writes women so well.

“I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.”
From the beginning up to 0:27

All every woman really wants, be it a mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep dicking.
Here's another one from a classic Disney movie --

Dumb and Dumber

Harry: Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
In Platoon when Bunny (Kevin Dillon) says:

"Ain't nothin' like a piece of pussy, except maybe the Indy 500.... "