Do not see wellendowed1911

Dear Von,

I just tried that mirror thing you wisely suggested, all knowing one, and nothing happened? Did I do it wrong? I was hoping my favorite Provider was going to call me to say she forgave me stating another was my ATF. Should I just give it more time? Do it again?

Conflicted
*Shaking my head*

Anybody got the spark notes version of this thread? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Yes...It has something to do with GangBangs, so that means you are involved and have fault in these shenanigans...Also, you are part black and so everyone is scared of you.

Manny just being Manny
Damn it Von, you suck big titties banning the OP...ijs
So there are two threads ??? One here and in alerts??
(Raising of the hand with the middle finger still folded down respectfully) What fucking rules are being violated and who is being rude to whom? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Gee whiz, I wonder?

You are a shit talking computer warrior just like wellendowed1911...
Be a man and meet me or sit down and shut the fuck up bitch... I will most likely get banned again... because you bitches are friends with mojojo.....
You all can suck my big fucking Dick... Bunch of shot callin pussies that couldnt get laid in a world full pf pussy... including mojojo....
I dont need no bitch coming to my defense.. you got a problem with you&me... take it up with him...
Pussies.... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Lol... you go on and keep thinking I am who you think I am... .you will meet me one day real soon... and I will show your little bitch ass that all that info you think you have on me was just that.. info to make you think you know me....
Your a fucking coward and a bitch... sit behind your computer... one day you will see exactly what I told your ass you would... and I will be there to prove I aint no skinny little white guy.. . Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Man this place has gone down hill recently?!?!
I FEEL like I'm in a CHEVY VS FORD forum. Everyone's talking crap to eachother LMFAO
PS fuck you FORD guys lol
I'll be eagerly awaiting to witness on how bowdown takes this site down...

:bitingnailswhilstfacepalming:

Nom Nom Nom.

Fat whores get hungry n shit.
PS fuck you FORD guys lol Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
I like the way you think
What, the fuck, did I just read? My faith in humanity hurts now.

How the fuck did I miss this SHMB gold?
I thinks some people take this site to preschool level.

The fighting amongst little boys have been ridiculous as of late.

Childish...very very childish.
This is fucking stupid

Personally i wouldnt want to see any of u drama queens
+1000 Jules. at the end of the day, no matter who is right or wrong, it really doesn't matter. All providers see is drama...unwanted drama that most probably wouldn't want to deal with at all, no matter who threw the first stone or not.
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar -Personally i wouldnt want to see any of u drama queens
But aren't they the most loyal customers?

But aren't they the most loyal customers?

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Nope the ones who post on here alllll the time, starting shit, and stirring up drama are not the active hobbyists they tend to be the bargain hunters who wish they could be more active in the hobby.

My best clients are mainly lurkers and too busy to be petty on a hooker board.