Who is suiram77 express your opinion

Lmafo kmsl rofl lmao kmsl rofl omg omg chid please please, lmao. Really sun chip,you just prove to me I’m important boo. Your ass just came into MY thread and said all that bull shit vomit SMDH!! Oh yeah I’m really not important, Ok keep telling yourself that. I was able to get a post from you in MY not so important thread, and it want be the last one from you gracy. Lmfao, kmsl, girl bye child.

Come for one of us, what, really, are you listening to yourself darling. I have already came for you and shredded you like kraft cheese big time SMDH. You just make sure you take care of your responsibilities, so I don’t have to lmfao. I’m busy toady getting money, chat with you later on boo, have a great fucking Wednesday. Yeah babeby

Read my sig line it will help you and others understand. Originally Posted by suiram77
I'll translate the above post for everybody who speaks English: "I wish there was at least one person in this world who gave a fuck about me ever since my momma and grandmomma left me. I wish I had friends."
I'll translate the above post for everybody who speaks English: "I wish there was at least one person in this world who gave a fuck about me ever since my momma and grandmomma left me. I wish I had friends." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Pretty accurate. I wouldn't have come in the thread at all if not for Andy-- I merely mentioned Suiram to keep his whiny, crybaby ass from having a reason to hit the RTM for being "off topic". And hell, had to mention him in this one too for the same reason. Gotta follow those rules, ya know.
Pretty accurate. I wouldn't have come in the thread at all if not for Andy-- I merely mentioned Suiram to keep his whiny, crybaby ass from having a reason to hit the RTM for being "off topic". And hell, had to mention him in this one too for the same reason. Gotta follow those rules, ya know. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I've responded to Andy enough. She wasn't smart when posting with her hooker handle, so she's just being consistent with this mandle...as far as the OP, he always takes his threads off topic himself. The only thing on topic that he is consistent about is his desperate need for attention. I would think just commenting on one of his threads is on topic.
I've responded to Andy enough. She wasn't smart when posting with her hooker handle, so she's just being consistent with this mandle...as far as the OP, he always takes his threads off topic himself. The only thing on topic that he is consistent about is his desperate need for attention. I would think just commenting on one of his threads is on topic. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Stay on topic please sir and mam you both know the rules, rmt button will be push if hijaking continues. I find it so odd that all your crap you have to say about suiram77 any other time in all the wrong threads, but now you have a thread to just destroy him and you are saying nothing and getting off topic SMDH. Ok I see. Lol
C'mon Suiram-- have a little more faith in your value as a human. Why let the random Eccie members bring you down, sunflower?
Attached Images File Type: png pinkstarburst.png (166.9 KB, 173 views)
C'mon Suiram-- have a little more faith in your value as a human... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
IMO that's a stretch
(LOL and on topic!)
Well you know me, Corona-- I just want to lift up the poor, downtrodden Suiram. He just seems so lonely and desperate for attention. He needs to know deep down inside that he has value.
HSAF,BABZ,DADDZ,JT,A,IPBBZJTU.
ZPV,CAO,GVCL,TFYZ,SAX
J,IAWF,BFFO,GVCLJOH,NJODZ
SAX,GPS,NPOUIT
Well you know me, Corona-- I just want to lift up the poor, downtrodden Suiram. He just seems so lonely and desperate for attention. He needs to know deep down inside that he has value. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
oh Captain my captain...
Now Corona-- keep it on topic. This thread is to discuss, honor, and celebrate the man, the legend known as Suiram. Later today, the Hobby History Society will go over some of his greater accomplishments and contributions to the hobby community at large.

Do not sully the name of Suiram. We are here to LIFT UP brother Suiram.
Well you know me, Corona-- I just want to lift up the poor, downtrodden Suiram. He just seems so lonely and desperate for attention. He needs to know deep down inside that he has value. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWtUVDG5M1w
Y'all should probably feel sorry for him. You know he has no idea who his father was and because of that he never really learned how to act like a man. I'd wager his mother probably abandoned him to be raised by grandma hence his anger issues with women... and likely his grandmother resented him too for being thrust upon her for care.

This guy is a classic example of what happens to the kids in broken fatherless homes. He's an advertisement for always wearing a rubber..so that you don't doom some hooker to having a kid that grows up to be like him.
suiram is a guy who speaks his mind freely – knowing he’ll get bashed by the usual heard of trolls on here..

keep doing what you’re doing – the troll clique is just angered because you’re not one of them..
suiram is a guy who speaks his mind freely – knowing he’ll get bashed by the usual heard of trolls on here..

keep doing what you’re doing – the troll clique is just angered because you’re not one of them.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Added to that:

The bad thing is, when a member has an opinion and it is not the same opinion as the frequent poster trolls, then the thread that a member posted on gets hijacked by said trolls to reflect their echo chamber circular logic bias about the poster, usually with baiting insult posts designed for a reaction, and when that reaction happens, so does a mod with points. Quit falling into that trap!

Suriam77, keep up what you are doing (starting threads and giving your opinion), but keep your opinions that you post on the hobby subject, no personal tagents or starting threads about another member, and you will be fine. Ignore the bait tactics, it will piss off the troll clique and eventually get them pointed and more importantly, banned.