Corona virus impact on clubs?

Yep the girls are freaking out. Wait for it.......RENTS DUE!

My avatar is finally paying off!!
I'm getting lots of panic texts. Several babydolls girls I know are at bucks ftw tonight
Maybe it's time to check out T.U. Club on 377, halfway from Benbrook to Cresson.
Maybe it's time to check out T.U. Club on 377, halfway from Benbrook to Cresson. Originally Posted by mtabsw
OMG, I'm dying!
OMG, I'm dying! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why?

I go by there several times a month without ever stopping. From the outside, I'm not sure I'd touch a girl working there with your hand and Shep's money.

However, it's always piqued my curiosity, and now may be the only joint open.
I hear Roxy's in FW is closed today. But BWFW is open. No word on others and I can't break away to confirm.
Maybe it's time to check out T.U. Club on 377, halfway from Benbrook to Cresson. Originally Posted by mtabsw
That place sucked 20 years ago - is it really open?

It looked like it was about to fall down back then- I only went in out of curiosity and it was tiny with just a few fat dancers.
Looks like Fort Worth is following suit with the closures.

Take out only, guys!
The Mayor extended Emergency Declaration till April 29th, not sure if clubs will remain closed till then though.
That means whatever club is in old sinbads in fort worth is open last time I was there it was bartender, door girl, and I. They did come over to collect door and fee. After few minutes I got up and left never been back
Got this text message a short while ago

Hey my name
For the last couple of weeks I have been thinking of you and the fun we had at the club. We need to meet up to catch up. Text or call me back.

Best I remember dancer was all talk. I haven't been to that club in over a year
Why?

I go by there several times a month without ever stopping. From the outside, I'm not sure I'd touch a girl working there with your hand and Shep's money.

However, it's always piqued my curiosity, and now may be the only joint open. Originally Posted by mtabsw
That place sucked 20 years ago - is it really open?

It looked like it was about to fall down back then- I only went in out of curiosity and it was tiny with just a few fat dancers. Originally Posted by friendly fred
fred answered for me.. eloquently, I might add
It looks like every place are now close, when this is over we all have so much funds to spend :-)
fred answered for me.. eloquently, I might add Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fat Dancers?? I figured you'd be all over that.

When we get past this shit and Buck's FW reopens, I'll buy you a drink - seems they have a "Fattie Friday" several days a week. And I have heard about 1 or 2 non-fatties who are reputed to give BJs, FS and other fun stuff in VIP (not that I have ANY first hand knowledge)
I saw a post from a temptations dancer that she was starting her own club called "club k***". In other words, doing shows at customer's houses, I believe.