Thinking About Adding Special Discounts

Thanks everyone for turning my thread to shit. This middle school drama is unneeded. Grow up seriously. I'm going to ask the mods to close this. I try to do something nice for my clients yet there's always someone trying to steal the spotlight. Thanks a lot Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

LOL....The girl just wanted to participate. You girls are always hating on the new girls because they are doing good and getting lots of reviews.

You and bd can share this song.

https://youtu.be/hwu6NrxVVFk
Would you really let me do oral on you for the full hour?!? OMG Originally Posted by TechOne
No I'd give you oral pleasure lol
LOL....The girl just wanted to participate. You girls are always hating on the new girls because they are doing good and getting lots of reviews.

You and bd can share this song.

https://youtu.be/hwu6NrxVVFk Originally Posted by cluefinder
Umm first of all I wasn't talking about Lolahhhhh. I was talking about the idiot that jumped down her throat for posting in my thread. So how about you hope off your white horse, go take that video and shove it up your ass.

Lolahhhhh if you thought I was talking about you in my post then let me apologize. I was referring to the childishness of that guy that attacked you. I would apologize for him as well but he's a grown man and can do so himself
Lmao!!
Danielle, in pretty sure you said, "Thanks EVERYONE for turning my thread to shit." If you were only talking about one person then you should have said so to begin with.
Alright children, this is the main topic. Now that got the teenage bullshit out of the way.
This isn't a threAD. This is only for information purposes only. I would like feedback and suggestions as well.

I understand I can come off as a bitch sometimes. Sorry, just a product of all the recent drama. I'm not a bitch at all unless you push me into a corner. Trust me, most guys think I'm a sweetheart.

With that being said (I went off topic in my own in less then a paragraph lol) I wanted to add some special discounts to my services. Just my way of proving I'm not such a bitch after all. No, I do NOT negotiate with fucktards. Yes, I saw someone else do this. I know, I'm not that creative.

Alrighty then here we go:

Birthday Discount - 50% off 1 hour appointment only (25% off multihour, dinner dates, and overnight) Only for returning clients.

50% off your 5th visit - 1 hour date only (25% off multihour, dinner dates, and overnight)I will verify if it is your 5th visit. Only counts from today forward

For ALL MILITARY (active or retired), PARAMEDICS, FIREFIGHTER - 15% off all full hour, multihour, dinner dates, and overnight appointments

All discounts and specials are not to be combined. If it's your birthday and you just happen to be in the military and this is your 5th visit then you can pick one only. Sorry, you can play for free boys. Well, not unless you buy me new boobs lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Yes, your constant attention whoring is known as threADs. You can act brand new but you know what you're doing, doll face. Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28

All of the sudden you grow up and you think everyone else should? It's a coed discussion. Go hump someone else's leg.
Haha! I like that emoticon.
Haha! I like that emoticon. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
this one is my fav
what would be more delicious?
frolicking before or after church? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
How about DURING church in the choir room
I imagine it would have to be quick to not get caught so you would probably have to lift your skirt up, move the thong to the side, and bend over a podium for a quicky!
I imagine it would have to be quick to not get caught so you would probably have to lift your skirt up, move the thong to the side, and bend over a podium for a quicky! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
No time for panties or thongs. Just a skirt with easy access, and we would have to be as quiet as a church mouse
Maybe somekind of gag would be helpful? There would inevitably be some moaning i think.
Maybe somekind of gag would be helpful? There would inevitably be some moaning i think. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Yeah maybe a gag would help. Even if it's just a simple cloth around my mouth
I imagine you would probably want to move your arms around a bit and you would probably end up knocking something over. So i would say the only logical thing to do would be to tie your hands behind your back...