Counting down to my 100th review-who/what to do...suggestions

I say take a spinner break and come get your dick sucked the RIGHT way!

(I love all my spinner friends here, just a joke, ladies. Don't throw rocks at me.)
Any decision yet on what you're doing?
I say take a spinner break and come get your dick sucked the RIGHT way!

(I love all my spinner friends here, just a joke, ladies. Don't throw rocks at me.) Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
lol i second that!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration Originally Posted by PickUpSticks
Whoa, how creepy is that?
Ok....so it's been a few days since the thread started and no new reviews added. Here we all wait patiently for you to act on the momentous occasion....

So, what kinda incentives do we get for hitting momentous moments on ECCIE? This is post 1000 for me. Is there a goodie bag we can dip into? LOL

Have fun and looking forward to seeing 100 underneath you...ummm underneath your avatar, that is. A review of 100 may not be enough. You might need to post a thread describing your journey to reach 100. Funny moments, fav dates...that kinda thing.
So, what kinda incentives do we get for hitting momentous moments on ECCIE? This is post 1000 for me. Is there a goodie bag we can dip into? LOL Originally Posted by M A X
what??? you havent received your secret provider/client pack including decoder condom, vanishing lipstick, morse code vibrator, "come on/in me" t-shirt, and bullshit shield?? the goodie bag keepers must be busy.
  • Jaleh
  • 11-06-2010, 03:32 PM
jaleh,

what a great new word to add to my vocabulary!!
such oratorial skills!!!

[ok, oratorial has to do with pubic, err public speaking, but still, it's a cool word and it's really close to orally :^] Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thats my speciality But you need exclusive right to use the word sir. ;-)
Originally Posted by Jaleh...

Surge sign me up for Kelly's playtime!
Those boobies are suctastic!

Originally Posted by pmdelites...

jaleh,

what a great new word to add to my vocabulary!!
such oratorial skills!!!

Responded to by Jaleh...

Thats my speciality
But you need exclusive right to use the word sir. ;-)

yes, my dear. i will send my licensing/use application along forthwith!
what??? you havent received your secret provider/client pack including decoder condom, vanishing lipstick, morse code vibrator, "come on/in me" t-shirt, and bullshit shield?? the goodie bag keepers must be busy. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I knew it! It's just as I suspected.....an ECCIE secret goodie bag.

M A X <----sitting waiting patiently for the keeper of the goodie bag to come around. I sure hope they have plenty of BS shields and decoder condoms...I'm completely out of both.
I knew it! It's just as I suspected.....an ECCIE secret goodie bag.

M A X <----sitting waiting patiently for the keeper of the goodie bag to come around. I sure hope they have plenty of BS shields and decoder condoms...I'm completely out of both. Originally Posted by M A X
+10000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000! !
Sarge try a Midget for your 100Th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm...a midget tyranny?

I know, I know...I'm one sick little monkey!
Revisit your first girl !
Surge, you need to go by FR M,T, T or F Day shift. #100 is there waiting for you. Won't tell you who it is but you will know her when you see her as you have meet her before though I don't know if you had BCD or not. She is hot, talented, and will blow your mind, in addition to other things.