Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

Nice try IB ...but wrong again.

Threads usually degenerate into name-calling once you've arrived.

The reference about you ...was used correctly. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're ignorantly wrong again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. The ignorant OP started the thread with name-calling, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and here's the proof:

Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam... Originally Posted by ExNYer

All my comment had to do with was to point out the age level of your comments. You have the brain power of a mentally retarded 10 year old...fuck off and keep spinning your wheel cocksucker. Only in your warped twisted mind have you made something else about it pervert. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, one need only return to YOUR post at #26 where it shows YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that are unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden.
IBIdiot, if you're too stupid to know the difference between transsexuality and (forbidden topic) then keep spewing your bile. And pack your bags, you'll be going away real soon.

BTW, how much is Whirlyturd paying you to take all the heat on this thread? He hasn't had much to say about it.

I'd say that makes you his soiled BREECHCLOUT...
Only a pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie would imagine that "condescension" is a positive character attribute, you pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie. But it does fall right in line with your other character flaws, you pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Condescending to Confederates is a positive character attribute, tranny fuckee.
You're ignorantly wrong again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. The ignorant OP started the thread with name-calling, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and here's the proof: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice try IB ...but wrong once again.

This thread or the OP wasn't even about you. But you being the attention whore that you are ...came running in to begin hurling insults.

So I guess this does make you Whirly's soiled breechclout after all.
  • Old-T
  • 05-18-2014, 09:36 PM
The OP was a very simple statement of fact. Not sure what fact the Buffoon is claiming is an error.

Dizzy boy was infecting the board with a lot of posts.

They were largely in caps.

They were a plague on intelligent thought.

All blatantly true.

But truth never stood in the way of Ol' IB. You would think a religious sort like IB would be more concerned about truth, but there I go thinking again. IB and thinking are polar opposites.
You're ignorantly wrong again, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. The ignorant OP started the thread with name-calling, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and here's the proof:

Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, one need only return to YOUR post at #26 where it shows YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that are unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you weren't such a simple fucktard it would be apparent you were the one to use the "p" word'. Simple dick smoker. Got the IQ of a squirrel.
If you weren't such a simple fucktard it would be apparent you were the one to use the "p" word'. Simple dick smoker. Got the IQ of a squirrel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were the pervert that broached a subject that wasn't solely about participants eighteen and older, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

IBIdiot, if you're too stupid to know the difference between transsexuality and (forbidden topic) then keep spewing your bile. And pack your bags, you'll be going away real soon.

BTW, how much is Whirlyturd paying you to take all the heat on this thread? He hasn't had much to say about it.

I'd say that makes you his soiled BREECHCLOUT... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then, as usual, your "say" is ignorantly wrong, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, discussing deviant behavior with anyone not eighteen or older is prohibited. Ekim the Inbred Chimp violated that prohibition, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Condescending to Confederates is a positive character attribute, tranny fuckee.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You probably inhaled pure Dixie air five or six times in the time it took you to type your ignorant response, you pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie -- and that's such a shameful waste.

Nice try IB ...but wrong once again.

This thread or the OP wasn't even about you. But you being the attention whore that you are ...came running in to begin hurling insults.

So I guess this does make you Whirly's soiled breechclout after all. Originally Posted by JCM800
The thread and OP weren't about you either, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; yet, here you are!

Further, the evidence -- not a "try" -- proving your POV is stupid and ignorant was cited, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That you stupidly choose to ignore the proof serves to underscore how you stupidly choose to remain an ignorant SOB, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

The OP was a very simple statement of fact. Not sure what fact the Buffoon is claiming is an error.

Dizzy boy was infecting the board with a lot of posts.

They were largely in caps.

They were a plague on intelligent thought.

All blatantly true.

But truth never stood in the way of Ol' IB. You would think a religious sort like IB would be more concerned about truth, but there I go thinking again. IB and thinking are polar opposites. Originally Posted by Old-T
Point of fact, Old-Twerp: the "blatant truth" is that the ignorant OP started this thread with "name-calling", and all of you lib-retarded ignoramuses that try to disingenuously deny that singular fact are demonstrably blatant fucking liars, Old-Twerp!
[SIZE="3"]You were the pervert that broached a subject that didn't pertain to those eighteen and older, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! [/SIZE

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fuck you pervert you used the word you own it quit trying to squirm your way out. Shows where your sick mind is .
Fuck you pervert you used the word you own it quit trying to squirm your way out. Shows where your sick mind is . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are still the pervert that broached a subject that wasn't solely about participants eighteen and older, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
You were the pervert that broached a subject that wasn't solely about participants eighteen and older, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep twisting in the wind you own it live with it. Dick gobbler.
Keep twisting in the wind you own it live with it. Dick gobbler. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nothing is twisted here except you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and the proof is at YOUR post at #26 where it shows YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that are unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden.
Pack your bags asshole. You accused someone here of (forbidden topic.)

That's NOT the same thing that Iva wrote.

Do you deny you accused someone of (forbidden subject?)

Please feel free to explain yourself in detail, IBIdiot. You said it. Own it.

Or keep squealing and flinging poop like always.

No need to put words into your mouth ... YOU do just fine without any help. Of course, IBWhisperer, we know other things are regularly put into your mouth.

Mayby that's why you scream so loudly.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Nothing is twisted here except you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and the proof is at YOUR post at #26 where it shows YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that are unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

My advice to you is to drop this before a mod sees where you called me the "p" word.
Pack your bags asshole. You accused someone here of (forbidden topic.)

That's NOT the same thing that Iva wrote.

Do you deny you accused someone of (forbidden subject?)

Please feel free to explain yourself in detail, IBIdiot. You said it. Own it.

Or keep squealing and flinging poop like always.

No need to put words into your mouth ... YOU do just fine without any help. Of course, IBWhisperer, we know other things are regularly put into your mouth.

Mayby that's why you scream so loudly.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is the one that crossed the line at #26 -- as he did on at least one occasion before, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

My advice to you is to drop this before a mod sees where you called me the "p" word. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your advice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! That's laughable since, you're the one that made the post @ #26, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it shows YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that are unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is the one that crossed the line at #26 -- as he did on at least one occasion before, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your advice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! That's laughable since, you're the one that made the post @ #26, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it shows YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that are unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't say I didn't warn you dumb ass you are the one throwing the P word around not me.