Dallas Weatherman Resigns Over Facebook Comment

Lahk What??? What the fuck is wrong with you? It's pretty simple If a cop tells you to do something, you do it. You don't resist even if you have done nothing wrong. Michael Brown did not follow the officer's instructions. No one will get out of a confrontation with the Police. the odds are all in the cops favor as they should be. The woman that was just shot in Baltimore would be alive today if she had followed the instructions of the Police. She is dead of stupidity.

A confrontation with the Police is a no win, untenable situation. This is true no matter what your race is. But if you are stupid enough to fight with the Police or point a gun at the Police, at the very least you will get your ass kicked and at the worst you will die.

This is called common fucking sense but for some reason a lot of black people think that these rules don't apply to them.
I think the person that started this thread is a race-baiter. Originally Posted by celeste14U
oh yeah? why is that? because I cited a news story?
Why was Emmit Till killed? Why was Martin Luther King killed? Etc. ad finitum. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
why do you answer a question with a question?

I find it hysterically funny that you equate King, Till, and Sandra Bland..
Oh, wait. Micheal Brown did throw his hands up. Still dead.

A white cat can kill someone, still have the weapon, and not get killed.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Brown didn't throw hands up.. you bought into the lie.. but I bet you danced a jig when you saw this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2738424
I'm done talking to stupid people.

From this day on, if I don't respond to any post of yours, particularly ones that COULD warrant a response from me, if I don't respond, when the opportunity is there to respond, it will mean that I think you're stupid.

That's it. I'm done. No more stupid people.
......All (edit by Namssa ) should be executed. Agree or disagree?..... Originally Posted by Lahk
^^^
The fuck?!?

I edited the post. Better? Don't want to offend anyone on a hooker board with a joke from a movie.
Lahk What??? What the fuck is wrong with you? It's pretty simple If a cop tells you to do something, you do it. You don't resist even if you have done nothing wrong. Michael Brown did not follow the officer's instructions. No one will get out of a confrontation with the Police. the odds are all in the cops favor as they should be. The woman that was just shot in Baltimore would be alive today if she had followed the instructions of the Police. She is dead of stupidity.

A confrontation with the Police is a no win, untenable situation. This is true no matter what your race is. But if you are stupid enough to fight with the Police or point a gun at the Police, at the very least you will get your ass kicked and at the worst you will die.

This is called common fucking sense but for some reason a lot of black people think that these rules don't apply to them. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I hope you don't believe it's that simple. There are many black people that have been stopped, surveilled, arrested, maimed, or killed for doing exactly what the police have asked them to do or for not committing a crime at all.

This issue is difficult for many non whites to understand, but from the beginning the criminal justice system in America was designed to subjugate and over criminalize black people. From the days of the slave patrols, to "Black Codes" to Jim Crow Laws to stop and frisk today.

Democrats wouldn't be able to use false narratives like "Hands Up Don't Shoot" if Republicans wouldn't pretend like people of all races are treated the same in most situations by law enforcement. If they would listen to Tim Scott and even Ben Carson, they'd realize that it's not just a figment of the liberal imagination that being black can mean being more encounters with the police even if you aren't breaking the law. If you're black and somewhat affluent like me, that just means maybe a DWB (driving while black) stop every now and then. If you're poor you could end up dead, whether you are in compliance or not. I'm not saying it's an epidemic (even though it's hard to dig up the stats, by design), but it happens more often than people might be aware of.

So it's not about black people believing the rules don't apply to them; it's that the rules "over" apply to us sometimes. If those cases were handled properly, the liberal media couldn't use the questionable/doubtful cases like Mike Brown or the mothers the DNC used to rile up certain people.
I'm done talking to stupid people.

From this day on, if I don't respond to any post of yours, particularly ones that COULD warrant a response from me, if I don't respond, when the opportunity is there to respond, it will mean that I think you're stupid.

That's it. I'm done. No more stupid people. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

let's hope you mean it.. I assume "stupid people" is partly directed at me, but that term is laudable compared to what you called me earlier in the thread.

you're racially-charged directives are not changing any opinions. and your salty language tends to reconfirm the opinions you so vehemently lambast in many of these threads.
wow the PC world is "outa control" and that what's wrong with the world today
  • Lahk
  • 08-05-2016, 09:55 AM
^^^
The fuck?!?

I edited the post. Better? Don't want to offend anyone on a hooker board with a joke from a movie. Originally Posted by albundy
I just prefer to see racism out in the open. Nobody has openly agreed, so I guess the racists here are too cowardly to admit this is how they feel, or they're merely incredibly fucking stupid and deny the reality of the world we live in.

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't seen targeted assassinations of the cops (and Zimmerman) that have been caught on video murdering US citizens. The justice system is failing our country and the 2nd amendment exists to protect us from an oppressive government. I'm white and wouldn't lose a minute's sleep if those particular guilty but unconvicted criminals caught a bullet in the head. I can't imagine how the minorities that this is affecting feel.

Sorry mods for using the n-word. Guess I should have said thug like the weatherman. It was worth the points.
Blacks are profiled more because they make up a larger portion of blue collar crimes committed like robberies, rapes, and murders. The only way to get rid of profiling is to quit committing the crimes.

Just like middle easterners are profiled as terrorist because the make up the large majority of terrorist attacks.

It's pretty much the same issue. There are a lot of innocent people that get harassed but it also reduces the numbers of crimes and terrorist attacks.
Right. What about Muslim lives matter. Thousands of them are being killed because a few of them are trying to blow everyone up. No one gives a shit about your crybaby tap dance. Suck it up like the rest of us have to do when the odds are stacked against us.

When life gets tough for me I sure as fuck don't have time to go marching thru the street with you me dumbass sign. I'm too busy doing the shit I need to do to initiate REAL change in my life, not this begging-ass change people pretend to be "fighting for".
Blackmale. I didn't mean to oversimplify. I know that young black men get profiled and many times it is unfair. My point is that in the M. Brown case if he had just not resisted he would still be alive. In the case in Baltimore this week that woman would be alive if she would have just followed instructions. Baton Rouge-the guy would be alive if he had complied. Minn. Jury is still out on that one. Freddy Gray not sure but a Black Judge aquitted all 6 officers. Trayvon Martin--no reason that boy should have died but if he was beating Zimmerman (an Hispanic) IDK. The guy selling loose cigs in NYC resisted arrest. Surely you can see my point.
Oops
Racism is alive and well in America and police brutality is also a fact but in many of the most public cases the people WOULD be alive if they had complied with the police. Make a case later for false arrest but be alive to do it !

Racial profiling is rough ( I'm a 50 yo white man so not so much for me ) but it has a basis in fact. Who commits more crime ? Who blows up more stuff ? That's who needs to be suspect - just common sense. Why are the poorest part of our cities the highest crime areas ? If people in lower economic areas ( regardless of color ) would stop robbing each other a lot of this would stop.