Saige & XY part II

• Doove
  • 04-07-2015, 02:42 PM
EFF THAT!
Define personal info.... Please.
I'll be waiting. Originally Posted by SaigeS
Might i suggest, asking the mods to justify or explain anything is nothing more than an effort in futility. But i do encourage you to keep trying.

A word of caution to TM, however. Whatever you do, don't so much as even claim to know who the mod was who edited the info in Saige's post. Automatic ban for Saige. Just ask Trish.

It's only real when proven or admitted.
Again, no. That's not how the mods work around here. They only need to pretend it's proven or admitted. Trish can delve deeper into that for ya.
Might i suggest, asking the mods to justify or explain anything is nothing more than an effort in futility. But i do encourage you to keep trying.

A word of caution to TM, however. Whatever you do, don't so much as even claim to know who the mod was who edited the info in Saige's post. Automatic ban for Saige. Just ask Trish.

Again, no. That's not how the mods work around here. They only need to pretend it's proven or admitted. Trish can delve deeper into that for ya. Originally Posted by Doove
Yeah... I've asked but haven't gotten an answer. TM is too intelligent to even get caught up in this... And I'll defend myself... Especially when guys like you think he controls me. Lol. Sorry... I could not resist.

And I don't want to ask trish. Not for nothing but I'd rather fuck my brother than involve myself with that. But I'm not saying I disagree with you or her on the bullshit behind the scenes.
drops instead of oozes out. No upsell that's saige.

did he buy you new tits yet?
who the fuck started this thread anyways
ah shit, it was that osd fucknut
anyways
welcome or is that re-welcome leetchie
who the fuck started this thread anyways
ah shit, it was that osd fucknut
anyways
welcome or is that re-welcome leetchie Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sometimes I really wanna slap you for starting shit like this. Lol
Sometimes I really wanna slap you for starting shit like this. Lol Originally Posted by SaigeS
before or after kicking myself in ass?

its a old thread
even I forgot about
I really did have to go back to post one to remind myself LOL
Sometimes I really wanna slap you for starting shit like this. Lol Originally Posted by SaigeS
I loved when you used to let me slap the shit out of you when u were bent over
  • Chloe
  • 04-08-2015, 03:19 AM
I have no judgment on this thread. Just a list of those I will not see. Yes married couples and stupid singles do bb but don't you ladies give in because of an eccie flash. Stay safe..
I have no judgment on this thread. Just a list of those I will not see. Yes married couples and stupid singles do bb but don't you ladies give in because of an eccie flash. Stay safe.. Originally Posted by Chloe
I'm forced to call bullshit here.
chloe I have fucked you raw and cip so many times I cant count that high to remember.
chloe I have fucked you raw and cip so many times I cant count that high to remember. Originally Posted by leetchie
So if you speak the truth you get banned? Where's that in the rules?

Thanks for stopping by, Edited by DDarkness
  • Doove
  • 04-08-2015, 04:28 PM
So if you speak the truth you get banned? Where's that in the rules? Originally Posted by jokacz
It's in the same section of the guidelines that states "if you don't do anything, you get banned".
It's in the same section of the guidelines that states "if you don't do anything, you get banned". Originally Posted by Doove
Doove a fan of leetchie ???? who knew

so who have ya been raw it with, just askin
  • Doove
  • 04-08-2015, 05:14 PM
so who have ya been raw it with, just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nobody you know.