MY FIRST NO REVIEW AND I COULDNT AGREE MOREO

Yes...A respectable gentleman from the proper side of the tracks would use his own monogrammed handkerchief.

Sorry, you asked. Originally Posted by ManSlut
HAY SMART ONE REVIEW says lubbock do your home work b 4 adding useless comment
Marie, thanks for the reminder on screening and be sure to follow that in the future so you don't get another bad review.

People on this board HATE the caps lock - you should know that by now. Please write anything you want but just know CAPS are going to open you up for criticism...and the original message will be lost.

As far as the review goes, who cares? Let it roll off of you, it doesn't matter and don't spend any time letting it bother you. You know who you are - that's what matters.

I will say this though - if you provide BBBJ on your menu and it's viewable to potential clients, you should have given his BBBJ. The only way that doesn't deserve a bad review is if you clearly state you won't do xxxx if someone smells, etc. Don't get me wrong, I get it but if the hygiene is a condition to your menu, clearly state that before they make an appointment. OR give them their money back as soon as you meet them. Apologize and politely explain why you can't perform and walk away. You can't have the appointment on your own terms without him knowing that first, that's wrong.

Sorry, don't want to add to your anguish - just pointing out the one thing I think you could have done differently

Best of luck Originally Posted by misspriss
thank you for the ONLY USE FULL COMMENT ps i do not take donations till the end of session so he did not have to leave it ,,,,,,,
Just because you have a shovel in your hands doesn't mean you need to keep digging.
Shovels were made for digging.
Usefull tip #2: Tech support.........

There are two ways to use big letters, maybe the other way won't hurt as much to some...

WAY NUMBER ONE.......

Way Number Two, and easier to read and SHOUT!!

When writing a message, there is a couple of boxes above where you type in the message. One of them says "Sizes" and you can change the size and make the letters bigger that way.

remember, it's not the size of the wave
it's the motion of the ocean
Marie, thanks for the reminder on screening and be sure to follow that in the future so you don't get another bad review.

People on this board HATE the caps lock - you should know that by now. Please write anything you want but just know CAPS are going to open you up for criticism...and the original message will be lost.

As far as the review goes, who cares? Let it roll off of you, it doesn't matter and don't spend any time letting it bother you. You know who you are - that's what matters.

I will say this though - if you provide BBBJ on your menu and it's viewable to potential clients, you should have given his BBBJ. The only way that doesn't deserve a bad review is if you clearly state you won't do xxxx if someone smells, etc. Don't get me wrong, I get it but if the hygiene is a condition to your menu, clearly state that before they make an appointment. OR give them their money back as soon as you meet them. Apologize and politely explain why you can't perform and walk away. You can't have the appointment on your own terms without him knowing that first, that's wrong.

Sorry, don't want to add to your anguish - just pointing out the one thing I think you could have done differently

Best of luck Originally Posted by misspriss
I guess I'm with Marie on this one. I don't think good hygiene should have to be stated. I mean, come on, you're providing a service but damn, you should expect a little basic consideration, at least. To Kendall's point, though, you could have insisted that he wash it/himself first. And, finally, EWWWW. EW EW EW EWWWWW!
HAY SMART ONE REVIEW says lubbock do your home work b 4 adding useless comment Originally Posted by marie35
I did my homework. My comment referenced where you state your location/residence to be on your personal info, not where the NO review took place...You should have done your homework better and QUOTED my first post, not my second.

Final thought, you should've done your homework better through high school and you may have learned to spell better, use better grammar and not use run-on sentences. This reads like something a 4th grader would write or someone who drinks way too much!!!

Second final thought, you succeeded in taking a VERY MILD NO REVIEW and made yourself look like an ASS !! Even referencing commentary from the ROS that you do not have access...If you like I will interrogate you further about actual events of what HE STATES and what you YOU STATE? I personally love 'diggin shit up'.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth
Some providers just don't get it..........
Wow.. It's like watching someone jump in front of the bus over and over again... This is priceless!!
This thread is priceless.

I love kooky people: They make me realize that maybe I am not so bad after all.

Have you considered replacing your keyboard? It appears your cap lock and all the punctuation keys are broken. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
It really is great to be reminded why punctuation is an essential element of civilization, isn't it!! And the all caps is just brutal.

More appropriately, she has been alive for over "39" years and has not learnt grammar past a 5th grade level. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
Quit slandering 5th graders.
It really is great to be reminded why punctuation is an essential element of civilization, isn't it!! And the all caps is just brutal.

Quit slandering 5th graders. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
POTW candidiate.

Fort Worth Punk, I think the hoe rented a backhoe. No way you can did this large of a hole with a simple shovel.
OK, guys. Marie was upset and needed to vent. It sounds as if she's entitled. If she wanted to improve her writing skills, I doubt she'd look here for help. I suggest the Mods shut this one down before it gets any uglier.