quick question

5 clients a day is merely an average. Busy days could be up to 10 dudes. The prostitutes that hustle see 5 dudes a day on average. The prostitutes that don't see that many is because they don't want to, not from lack of opportunity. Depends on how much money lady desires, if she is happy with $1000 a day she sees 3 dudes but the hustlers see 5 on average, weekends are busier.
This may be none of my business but are any providers on here married or in a relationship and is your partner okay with it Originally Posted by seximel229
Are you click bait or what?
  • 8254F
  • 09-09-2016, 01:16 PM
I'm not smitten by anyone it was just a question. Originally Posted by seximel229
I thought it was an interesting question. Unfortunately you got nothing but 3 pages (so far) of people assuming you were in love and fluff.
No that is just 5 dudes a day, the SO gets the leftovers which means he gets none, lol. She is too tired of fucking by the time she gets home. He is an SO or spouse so by default he gets it once a month if lucky unless still in the first six months of relationship. And then when he gets it since he will not write a review there is no BBBJ, no lingerie, no COT, no COF , etc. etc. So, just the paying dudes get it. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
It's sad how pessimistically most hobbiest view our (love)lives. None of the above applies to me. A bullet in the temple sounds better then the life you portray above.
@ Fancy...classy answer luv, good job
I'm not sure where you got your data, sir. I have never had 5 appointments in one day, I rarely have 5 in a week. That would be exhausting for a true GFE provider.

I started doing this because I was wearing out my husband having sex twice a day. So much so that he didn't really want to swing anymore. This works out great, I get to meet new people, have lots of sex and make more money than at a part time job. And I still have time to do all my other housewife stuff.

Maybe I am just an exception....

5 clients a day is merely an average. Busy days could be up to 10 dudes. The prostitutes that hustle see 5 dudes a day on average. The prostitutes that don't see that many is because they don't want to, not from lack of opportunity. Depends on how much money lady desires, if she is happy with $1000 a day she sees 3 dudes but the hustlers see 5 on average, weekends are busier. Originally Posted by Boudin3112