Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Great example of a "non sheeple"...

Jesus. You really ought to keep all your YouTubes in a single thread.

I'm sure you can find more videos of black people talking shit, Mr. "Dixie Land."

Of course we all know this is your way of communicating, but youth really ought to find another way to do it. Verbally.
So you two fucking illiterate jackasses want to make an issue out of a non-issue.

another idiot enters the room.

IB slobbered "premiere" on another thread, and used the word the wrong way ..hence this opinion quest .... along comes COF and Gonadfly insulating their stupidity, and matching IB.

hint for all the dumbasses..

pre·miere
prēˈmyer,-ˈmi(ə)r/
noun
noun: premiere; plural noun: premieres
  1. 1.
    the first performance of a musical or theatrical work or the first showing of a movie.
    synonyms: first performance, first night, opening night

now ask yourself, how dumb are you ?
Originally Posted by CJ7
"Slobber on this", CBJ7, the forum's "Rhoades Scholar": you have once again demonstrated your ignorance by showing that you don't know the difference between a 'noun' and an 'adjective', and you've further demonstrated your enormous ignorance by arguing that the word 'premiere' is not a legitimate and variant spelling of 'premier'.

He went apeshit when it was pointed out to him ... Posted "blocked out" passages from his dictionary and everything.

What a rube!

Sets a pretty high bar for all the other dipshits.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then, not surprisingly, the equally illiterate and ignorant cum-gobbling golem fucktard jumped on the short bus to be with his butt-buddy, CBJ7.

Sets a pretty high bar for all the other dipshits.

top end of the(dumb as an) anvil spectrum ... next level, rocks, sand, or mud.

words containing more than four letters leave them in total confusion
Originally Posted by CJ7
You are the "Rhoades Scholar" demonstrating your ignorance, CBJ7.

[COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]but words with four letters or less leave them in uncontrollable abundance! [/COLOR]

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seventy plus years old, and you're still riding the short bus, you cum gobbling golem fucktard, and Mr. Webster says "premiere" has been a variant spelling of "premier" for about 250 years now, you cum gobbling golem fucktard.

I didn't realize that merriam-webster takes their nouns & adjectives so seriously.

ib.JPG
Alteration? HAHAHAHAHA!

why are you afraid to post the actual text without trying to "yellow out" the real definition of the world.

You are an expert at alterations, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe. You alter posts, threads, links, facts, your own opinions...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Alteration? HAHAHAHAHA!

why are you afraid to post the actual text without trying to "yellow out" the real definition of the world.

You are an expert at alterations, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe. You alter posts, threads, links, facts, your own opinions...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, but, it wasn't "blocked out" now was it, you cum gobbling golem fucktard, and don't you look like a greater retard for arguing with Mr. Webster's 'alteration of premier'?
Oh, but, it wasn't "blocked out" now was it, you cum gobbling golem fucktard, and don't you look like a greater retard for arguing with Mr. Webster's 'alteration of premier'?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would like you to prove that Noah Webster wrote that spelling of premier.

Additionally please let us know how the yellow block got over the first two definitions of premier.

Lying sack of shit...

You're just a bag of wind, Corpy! You been in the Jim, er, gym with Pissant, working on your "holds?" I hear you're really the Fag Team on fire!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe!
And now 2. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Stupid Shit... LOL

fucking retard.
fucking retard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ...Just like Marshall taught me
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ...Just like Marshall taught me Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Aaaaah Marshal taught you now it is clear why you are so lacking.
Aaaaah Marshal taught you now it is clear why you are so lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If a U tube reply is all you got you got nothing. I love it when they have no words,and have to depend on others.
If a U tube reply is all you got you got nothing. I love it when they have no words,and have to depend on others. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go FUCK yourself Obomunist...
Go FUCK yourself Obomunist... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Wipe off your chin cocksucker.