Over 30,000 scientists say 'Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming' is a complete hoax and science lie

• Tiny
  • 08-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Gentlemen, I think the brunette is hot. Furthermore I don't think you'd have to worry about her going bat shit crazy because of hormones or being cooped up with Oeb, Yssup and me in a bunker.
Congrats! Most delusional statement of the week - probably month and in the running for the year. Do you recall how much China and India were supposed to reduce emisions with the Paris accords. It was both Zilch and Nada.

whatever the USA does going forward will be a drop in the bucket compared to China, India and the rest of the world. Originally Posted by Tiny
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2019, 12:12 PM
than taxing income.
Then? Income will still be taxed.
smoked and drank less.
Taxes on smoking and drinking are called "sin" taxes, and are not ment to raise a significant amount of money, but to cut back on the activity; or so it is argued - if you believe that.
if you could offset income taxes
Dream on Stupid. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Read the thread. Or quit acting like the LSM, whatever that is. You took what I wrote out of context:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=23
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=38
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2019, 12:15 PM
Congrats! Most delusional statement of the week - probably month and in the running for the year. Do you recall how much China and India were supposed to reduce emisions with the Paris accords. It was both Zilch and Nada. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You're worse than JRLawrence. You're saying you agree with me. I guess we're both delusional.

The USA accounts for 14.6% of carbon emissions. Going forward that percentage will become smaller, as China, India and other third world countries grow and become more prosperous. Whatever we happen to do to lower carbon emissions won't be that significant in the scheme of things.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
She was probably telling that twink from Canada to pluck his nose hairs.
She was probably telling that twink from Canada to pluck his nose hairs. Originally Posted by Levianon17
She’s pretty enamored with him. It’s been well established that she plays around
She’s pretty enamored with him. It’s been well established that she plays around Originally Posted by themystic
You really don't know that. You can keep that fantasy alive in your head if you want to though.
Going forward that percentage will become smaller, as China, India and other third world countries grow and become more prosperous. Originally Posted by Tiny

Growing and becoming prosperous has exactly what to do with carbon emissions?!?

BTW: Breathing in Beijing is hazardous to your health. Juss say'n...
Did you find your MAGA hat that you “lost” Originally Posted by themystic
Where’s your MAGA hat oeb? Originally Posted by themystic
OCD HAT(E) ALERT.
You really don't know that. You can keep that fantasy alive in your head if you want to though. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He has her confused with Yoko.
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2019, 05:55 PM
Growing and becoming prosperous has exactly what to do with carbon emissions?!?

BTW: Breathing in Beijing is hazardous to your health. Juss say'n... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Come on. More people and more prosperity mean more cars, more electricity, more cement and steel, etc. And that means more carbon emissions.

http://econbrowser.com/archives/2014...demand-and-gdp

I like the second graph. Each of the red dots is a different country, you can see their per capita energy usage increase from year to year as their per capita GDP increases.
Come on. More people and more prosperity mean more cars, more electricity, more cement and steel, etc.

http://econbrowser.com/archives/2014...demand-and-gdp

I like the second graph. Each of the red dots is a different country, you can see their per capita energy usage increase from year to year as their per capita GDP increases. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny its not fair for you to pick on uneducated Trump voters
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2019, 06:06 PM
Tiny its not fair for you to pick on uneducated Trump voters Originally Posted by themystic
It's hard to figure him out Mystic. He's a little like bb1961, struggling to find something to argue about. I figure they just don't like little people. Maybe a midget copulated with one of their girlfriends.
It's hard to figure him out Mystic. He's a little like bb1961, struggling to find something to argue about. I figure they just don't like little people. Maybe a midget copulated with one of their girlfriends. Originally Posted by Tiny
30,000 "scientists"...........yup
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Not everyone can be enlightened as Algore and the Science Guy.