Posting this in CoEd as well...With a Twist...Considering opening up one of DFW's BEST INCALLS....to Hobbyists too!!

Watch out for them laws baby.
I knew a really hot Patel once. God, I wish she had been a provider.... Originally Posted by TinMan
East Indian chicks are smokin hott!!!

Morgan is smokin hott too. One of first ladies i ever met in person and my jaw was on the floor. Thathottpixiefairy. Omg!! )
Pretty cool idea that could work out quite well.........Screening is key to it being a success.
Must limit the amount of traffic as well. Or at least have the location as such that neighbors don't always see who is coming and going on a regular basis.
Pretty cool idea that could work out quite well.........Screening is key to it being a success.
Must limit the amount of traffic as well. Or at least have the location as such that neighbors don't always see who is coming and going on a regular basis. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Thank you. I totally agree.
I am ACLS certified, and I have never missed an intubation. Maybe that partially qualifies me for transient tennant privileges, after I am properly evaluated by the owner.
Must limit the amount of traffic as well. Or at least have the location as such that neighbors don't always see who is coming and going on a regular basis. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
not that i care either way or that it's any of my business but, if there are all these concerns then why even rent to a provider in the first place? why not just find somebody out of the community, find somebody on craigslist or through some other means? if it was me and I these concerns were important to me then I wouldn't even consider renting to anybody in the community.

it seems she does know what she's doing and she will be able to make the right decision and screen properly but, it's going to be like finding a needle in a haystack and what would happen if something happened and that person was no longer around, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow and if that happens then you're out trying to find another needle in a haystack. I wouldn't want to have to completely depend on that one person to pull through and hope that nothing happens to that person and that they stick around, basically not want to have to go through any trouble if something happens and that one hard to find person that was perfect for this opportunity was no longer around.
Great idea THN, run it by some of the seasoned hobbyist and providers alike to ensure the safest, most enjoyable experience for all.

Open communication and the appropriate safety measures are the key!
(financially and from our hated Uncle Leo)

THN we have to meet one day soon!

TJ, you will meet Mr. Crico one day! Whenever that day comes, you will be a better healthcare provider!
FYI:
§ 43.03. PROMOTION OF PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if, acting other than as a prostitute receiving compensation for personally rendered prostitution services, he or she knowingly: (1) receives money or other property pursuant to an agreement to participate in the proceeds of prostitution; or (2) solicits another to engage in sexual conduct with another person for compensation. (b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor. Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, § 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 758, ch. 287, § 1, eff. May 27, 1977; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, § 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
I am ACLS certified, and I have never missed an intubation. Maybe that partially qualifies me for transient tennant privileges, after I am properly evaluated by the owner. Originally Posted by TexasJoe
Do you define missing an intubation as some poor bastard choking to death?
Does training in advanced cardiac life support include intubation?
Obviously for some JL, how else would people learn how to intubate (No offense intended)
FYI:
§ 43.03. PROMOTION OF PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if, acting other than as a prostitute receiving compensation for personally rendered prostitution services, he or she knowingly: (1) receives money or other property pursuant to an agreement to participate in the proceeds of prostitution; or (2) solicits another to engage in sexual conduct with another person for compensation. (b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor. Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, § 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 758, ch. 287, § 1, eff. May 27, 1977; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, § 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thanks Professor JL for your pearls of wisdom THN again count me in although I won't review I will report on this thread when ever it goes down
Does training in advanced cardiac life support include intubation? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I guess the reason I haven't missed a tube is because I haven't had the occasion to intubate a lawyer.
Does training in advanced cardiac life support include intubation? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No the bastard is already choking to death on a cellular level which is why he needs ACLS. However, ACLS now encourages the use of NRBs instead of intubation since it's less likely to cause damage to the lining of the esophagus.

Incidentally, why do you ask? I've always been under the impression you already know everything. lol...i'm kidding. I know you have thick skin if you are indeed a lawyer.

Listen, we don't agree on other certain issues aside from this one and never will but, if you really think it's a bad idea lets meet for a drink, I'll give you the nuts and bolts and you can give it your certified public forum thumbs up or thumbs down. Deal?
I guess the reason I haven't missed a tube is because I haven't had the occasion to intubate a lawyer. Originally Posted by TexasJoe

OMG GOD THAT WAS THE BEST BURN EVER!!!!!!

I think I love you....

update: I just quoted you and paid you homage on twitter.
Thanks Professor JL for your pearls of wisdom THN again count me in although I won't review I will report on this thread when ever it goes down Originally Posted by Thatdude
Lets meet for a drink. SOON!