just a naughty curiousity..

Finally! Knew i couldn't have been the only one felt that way..degrading and feeling like its an ownership..definitely plays a part in that!
U couldnt have said that any better ms. brown��
Referring to the response you said to ms brown...U can definitely enjoy sex without enjoying semen all over your body..smdh
Fukkin kids these days !!😳
heyy im not judging..to each its own though
  • bbkid
  • 12-22-2015, 06:56 AM
I don't want it everyday but I can handle a load or two of cum on my face. Even better with my glasses on. And it may be even hotter since I am the soccer mom type.

Originally Posted by River Song
Now you're talkin'.
Cool beans..as i said to each its on..id never judge and definitely wasnt complaining.. Me personally wouldnt like to feel degrade me by letting guys shoot on my face. Men i see prefer to kiss ..kinda gfe..only 1 or 2 request ever ive had for cof!! dont enjoy the taste of semen but ive learned to "tolerate" it because i loooove giving bjs..and that just comes with it sometimes. Although im a sexy spitter but now glasses..now hey thats a good idea!!����
Me personally wouldnt like to feel degrade me by letting guys shoot on my face....... dont enjoy the taste of semen but ive learned to "tolerate" it Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Well let's check the leader board.

Votes for Allison and Riversong:
Now you're talkin'. Originally Posted by bbkid
:golfclap: Originally Posted by citizen44
^^^^^ THIS...damn good answer Allicat. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
beautiful words ever spoken........ Girl just made it to the top of my list...!!! Originally Posted by charcoal
Votes for the "cum is degrading and gross" crew:
:crickets:

Now you can be a hooker who isn't trying to fullfill the desires and fantasies of your clients, but it seems obvious which way the money is going to flow.
Finally! Knew i couldn't have been the only one felt that way..degrading and feeling like its an ownership..definitely plays a part in that!
U couldnt have said that any better ms. brown�� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Referring to the response you said to ms brown...U can definitely enjoy sex without enjoying semen all over your body..smdh
Fukkin kids these days !!��
heyy im not judging..to each its own though Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
What I suggest is put that in your menu of things you don't do.

You did not complain, you asked a question.

And your not the only one on this board that does not do COF, because if it was something of the norm guys would not be posting in the ISO.

Since I've been in the hobby I can count on one hand I've let someone COF and CIM its a ymmv on that for me.

It's your body, your rules don't forget that.

My menu has been the same since day one ijs and im not worried what a troll gots to say.

And yes guy's can still have fun with the menu you offer. Look at my reviews they speak for there self with the menu I offered since day one.
I get alot of guys that request cof... Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
..only 1 or 2 request ever ive had for cof!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

am I missing something?
Edit: jumped the gun too soon on that one
Which one are you referring to?
I agree ladies that it can be observed as degradation. The times I have done it were for fun and I did not feel degraded at all. I have never done cof in the hobby. It would need to be at least a two hour visit because a shower would be required.
I agree ladies that it can be observed as degradation. The times I have done it were for fun and I did not feel degraded at all. I have never done cof in the hobby. It would need to be at least a two hour visit because a shower would be required. Originally Posted by River Song
Are you saying you don't normally shower between appointments?
I agree ladies that it can be observed as degradation.

I have never done cof in the hobby. Originally Posted by River Song
Are you saying you don't normally shower between appointments? Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I don't have more than one appointment in a day, silly. I'm only a part-timer.
I agree ladies that it can be observed as degradation. The times I have done it were for fun and I did not feel degraded at all. I have never done cof in the hobby. It would need to be at least a two hour visit because a shower would be required. Originally Posted by River Song
So the photo and little quote was kind of bait and switch?

And holy crap, what the hippo said. How the hell do you ladies not understand this job and common courtesy require a full head to toe shower between appointments? Even if you only do one appointment a day, your not taking a shower afterward? That's an immediate cross off the list remark.