Off the CLock Interactions between Clients and Providers.

That's a tough question. On one hand she should have clarified with the client if it was or was not a paid session, BUT the client should not have assumed that it was for free (knowing her profession). I think it would have to be discussed between the two of them to avoid any negative feelings towards the situation and both should use the experience as a chance to learn that communication is key in ANY relationship.
I spent multiple overnights with my ATF back in AZ, she would have bitch slapped me if I had tried to pay her for those. Now I paid for every normal session always but if she called me for a road trip or some serious TLC she was very clear it was a genuine personal interaction and not a business deal. My only personal experience with this.

Generically speaking I would not assume but would clarify I was asking out personally vs. professionally. However I've had more then one overnighter with an SC gal that started with dinner or drinks....never paid for any of those so it is a grey area for sure.
No money was discussed, therefore no money is owed. I think people, mongers in particular, forget that providers, strippers, etc are people too. They have wants and needs. They go on normal dates and have sex for pure pleasure, not only monetary gain. I've spent a couple evenings with providers and strippers and we just went out and had a nice time. Sometimes it ended up in bed, sometimes it didn't. But I never once felt the need to pay her for her time. And they didn't expect it either.
I think context decides.

Hypothetical mirror to this scenario. You used to work together at some office job. Were always friendly. Had dined together a few times, maybe caught a movie. Had sex once even on a business trip - all casual. Then recently you note she is on ECCIE as a provider, but shrug it off. Later as you have done many times in the past you call her cell from your cell, play out your dinner followed by a night together scenario.

Do you owe her money? No. Not unless she started out with "I'm a provider now so this is what I do professionally and there's a fee".

Now in your OP hypothetical scenario (or real?) you seem to say you know her first and maybe only as a provider. Maybe she has "overnight" as an option in her menu and maybe you've even had paid time with her in the past.

If so (or like this), do you owe her money? Yes. Unless you started out with "we're going out as friends tonight, I'm not asking you to do your job, I'm offering you company".

Of course if in scenario 1 if you always intended to pay her and she says "OK thanks" or in scenario 2 you can diplomatically find out that nope, she was never expecting payment and always considered it personal, then that's the answer. The above only applies when you're not seeing eye to eye.
No money was discussed, therefore no money is owed. I think people, mongers in particular, forget that providers, strippers, etc are people too. They have wants and needs. They go on normal dates and have sex for pure pleasure, not only monetary gain. I've spent a couple evenings with providers and strippers and we just went out and had a nice time. Sometimes it ended up in bed, sometimes it didn't. But I never once felt the need to pay her for her time. And they didn't expect it either. Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
well said
Do you owe her money? No. Not unless she started out with "I'm a provider now so this is what I do professionally and there's a fee".

Now in your OP hypothetical scenario (or real?) you seem to say you know her first and maybe only as a provider. Maybe she has "overnight" as an option in her menu and maybe you've even had paid time with her in the past.

If so (or like this), do you owe her money? Yes. Unless you started out with "we're going out as friends tonight, I'm not asking you to do your job, I'm offering you company" Originally Posted by irishlad
I disagree. They are both people that could choose to interact.

SHE is the professional.

It is HER and HER responsibility only to establish the relationship and terms of time spent together.

Personally... I don't have this problem as I knew the party I am inviting out and they know me and they know my feelings in regards to time spent together.

But there are countless numbers of guys here that lack the social skills to know any better and make mistakes along these lines.

My point here has been and always will be that the nature of the time spent falls on the professional to define.
I spent multiple overnights with my ATF back in AZ, she would have bitch slapped me if I had tried to pay her for those. Now I paid for every normal session always but if she called me for a road trip or some serious TLC she was very clear it was a genuine personal interaction and not a business deal. My only personal experience with this.

Generically speaking I would not assume but would clarify I was asking out personally vs. professionally. However I've had more then one overnighter with an SC gal that started with dinner or drinks....never paid for any of those so it is a grey area for sure. Originally Posted by TxToast
I've given it thought and still believe it's on the professional in the mix.
a) Lady has a show case on ECCIE... Her ShowCase has rates posted for hours, dinner dates and overnights....

b) You are very familiar with the fact that she is a Provider Maybe you met her at a social, luncheons ... maybe you bought her a drink or two.... Maybe you just chatted with her a few times by PM looking to match schedules for a session but never did.... Maybe at some point in the past you did see her for a session......

c) You send her a PM that says

"Hey..... A buddy is having a dinner party...... Would you like to go with me?"

d) She says Sure.....

e) Night of the party comes along..... You pick her up.... eat... drink..... You take her home.... She invites you in... one thing leads to another and you fool around..... fall asleep and wake up there a few hours later....

Above are ALL the facts and there are no others.... Read nothing into it.... There were no discussions of business on your part or hers.

1) Do you owe her anything?

2) IF so WHAT do you owe her? Originally Posted by Whispers