WHEN TO STOP CALLING

What you really should do is get them to Skype with you before seeing them. That way you can see how they look, have a conversation so you can be comfy with their communication skills and see if they roll their eyes or look to the left when answering. Originally Posted by homer13

im not sure if you were kidding or serious but i really like this idea... i mean it wouldnt become a habit, in order to avoid the creeps...but i do think this is a wonderful idea to a few exceptions out there.
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 07:05 AM
if youve done your research, read reviews, saw pics, checked out showcase, knew rates etc... and you still cant figure out if shes worth it or not before a slim convo via email... then you must really have a difficult time at making choices period... Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Its part of the beauty of it for me. Perfect example would be you. With all the feedback in this single thread alone I've been able to decide about pursuing you or not...so you may question my method, but it absolutely works for me...
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 07:07 AM
despite contradiction, i would bite.... my reply would be, (since full screening is there)... give me a time and date and well go from there.... have had many of these...and even though I firmly request for time and date... I would still email back. I do take into consideration the effort that is a complete fill out of refs, reviews, contact info etc...so its still good enough. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
I can't tell you the sheer joy in my heart knowing you approve of my message...
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 07:10 AM
usually her literacy in her ads would give you that... unless they are boring and straight to the point...if so then yup... you do need to email and try very hard to read a personality via messaging. but then of course this displays terrible marketing...

I do try to make it clear in my ads that I DO HAVE A WORKING BRAIN, AND DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO TALK. LMAO Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Ads are a mere front. Have been edited & scripted for hours on end. Might even not be written by the provider (although some are so lame I have no DOUBT they didn't seek out advice). Emails are better, get some feeling or the person on the other end, texts even more...again assuming it is the person and not the pimp you are talking too.

Combine all of those & I rarely make a bad hobby decisions about who to see.
Wow, interesting thread. I find that I might be too business like during email/texting correspondences. I would definitely consider skyping with a potential date as I like the idea of a face to face before our session.
im not sure if you were kidding or serious but i really like this idea... i mean it wouldnt become a habit, in order to avoid the creeps...but i do think this is a wonderful idea to a few exceptions out there. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Common babe, do you really gotta ask. The only value to me in Skyping is so you can see what each other looks like. I was just poking fun at the fisherman.
Wow, interesting thread. I find that I might be too business like during email/texting correspondences. I would definitely consider skyping with a potential date as I like the idea of a face to face before our session. Originally Posted by Nia Love

I'm here for you Nia, not the skyping part, never tried it, just in general and to help you relax and be less business like.
im not sure if you were kidding or serious but i really like this idea... i mean it wouldnt become a habit, in order to avoid the creeps...but i do think this is a wonderful idea to a few exceptions out there. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
That would work great for attached guys.

"Honey, who are you talking to?"

"Just getting screened, baby!"

"Just getting screened, baby!" Originally Posted by blenderhead
Its part of the beauty of it for me. Perfect example would be you. With all the feedback in this single thread alone I've been able to decide about pursuing you or not...so you may question my method, but it absolutely works for me... Originally Posted by Toyz
I was questioning your method of constantly emailing a girl to have convos, not doing your research ( which is exactly what I had written) and looking at their posts. Of course you look at their posts. But again, that is no where near similar to emailing and emailing to create aimless convos just so you could decide. You're branching off here....
I can't tell you the sheer joy in my heart knowing you approve of my message... Originally Posted by Toyz
Har Har.... My side is very much splitting.
Ads are a mere front. Have been edited & scripted for hours on end. Might even not be written by the provider (although some are so lame I have no DOUBT they didn't seek out advice). Emails are better, get some feeling or the person on the other end, texts even more...again assuming it is the person and not the pimp you are talking too.

Combine all of those & I rarely make a bad hobby decisions about who to see. Originally Posted by Toyz
Boy you really are very one sided sir. Unfortunately me writing just how wrong you are for myself and many other ladies I know, won't make a difference. Oh well. Stubborn is stubborn. If the shoe fits my friend.

"Just getting screened, baby!" Originally Posted by blenderhead
Bahahahahaha!!!
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 09:43 PM
I was questioning your method of constantly emailing a girl to have convos, not doing your research ( which is exactly what I had written) and looking at their posts. Of course you look at their posts. But again, that is no where near similar to emailing and emailing to create aimless convos just so you could decide. You're branching off here.... Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
No actually you can't stay focused on what I am saying...you are so desparate to be the "voice of the girls" that you don't get I am quite succesful in who I WANT to see...please read again until you understand what I am saying...And you are paraphrasing what I said with stupid assumptions...IE that I "don't do my research" or I am "constantly Emailing"...those are the dynamics of a person desparate to win an argument when no argument actually exists...

Pot meet kettle...
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Boy you really are very one sided sir. Unfortunately me writing just how wrong you are for myself and many other ladies I know, won't make a difference. Oh well. Stubborn is stubborn. If the shoe fits my friend. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Contradict yourself often?

Here was your statment just last night...non-paraphrased or any assumptions made on my part.

"despite contradiction, i would bite.... my reply would be, (since full screening is there)... give me a time and date and well go from there.... have had many of these...and even though I firmly request for time and date... I would still email back. I do take into consideration the effort that is a complete fill out of refs, reviews, contact info etc...so its still good enough. "

So last night I was "still good enough" but today I am "how wrong I am for yourself & many ladies I know"

Are you seeing a pattern of dis-connection from reality like I am? Please think your next responses through & separate fact from {your} reality prior to posting....you'll look better if you do.

The mistake you make is assuming that all 300 available ladies think exactly as you...which I will assure you some of the best & brightest do not... The simple difference is you have a need to control the process to the Nth degree...legal froms filled out A-Z, double spaced, in triplicate...

Not everyone enjoys communicating on that cold impassionate level... you come across like it is a priviledge to touch you, when in fact it should be a shared experience...and I'm certain you have a clientele that reacts in the manner you specify...but simply because they do, doesn't mean everyone does...