Harvey Pigstein gets 23yrs!!!!!

You waste your own time you phony loser. It’s obvious you’re not anywhere near an important corporate job. But carry on with your fantasy’s and stupidity. To some degree, it’s entertaining. You fat old faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
If being 6'4" and having 8% body fat is fat to you, I don't know what to tell your old fat WV hillbilly ass. Like I said, it is put up or shut up time. I live at the gym. I'll come to you and have my cash. You fuckers talk all of this shit in here. I want action. I'll prove everything. Just show me the cash and I'll be there.

That's the problem with some of you dumb keyboard fucks in here, you don't realize that some people actually tell the truth about themselves.

You've stated your age in the hole, dipshit. I am more than 20 years younger than you. You are really quite the idiot.
Funny, but I doubt bambi even has a nickel to his name. I don't even know why I am wasting my time with that bozo. Shame on me
Funny, but I doubt bambi even has a nickel to his name. I don't even know why I am wasting my time with that bozo. Shame on me Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What’s funny is you getting bitchslapped around on a hooker board and begging for more. You old, stupid, delusional homo. How’s that awesome “300hp” Panamera you’re TOOLING around in?
What’s funny is you getting bitchslapped around on a hooker board and begging for more. You old, stupid, delusional homo. How’s that awesome “300hp” Panamera you’re TOOLING around in? Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, self proclaimed rich dude, with a self proclaimed Adonis physique and uber intelligent(3 Ivy league degrees you know). Who until called out with an actual meeting with someone was willing to meet him anywhere anytime. Now resorts to a bullshit 100K demand and claims put up or shut up.

Sounds much more like someone who's not even 20 years old, not someone 20 years your junior bambino.

His childishness and over reaction to any criticism is priceless. He might actually make that 100K if he took his act on the road.
What’s funny is you getting bitchslapped around on a hooker board and begging for more. You old, stupid, delusional homo. How’s that awesome “300hp” Panamera you’re TOOLING around in? Originally Posted by bambino
So lame. Cool, a weirdo WV hillbilly who likes to pay hookers to fist him calls me a homo. Does that make any logical sense to anyone?

I'm more than 20 years younger than you, if I am old; what the fuck are you? It's funny how easy it is for me to make some of you idiot people see red and just forget about simple logic

You really need to call in the pgh trailer park crew because you'll definitely need some help with me if we continue further because you are quite the dummy.

Edit: I see eccielover showed up from the trailer park with his usual stupidity. Who is next? Where are you Lusty? Might as well get all of the pgh trailer park stupidity over with while I have the time.
Yeah, self proclaimed rich dude, with a self proclaimed Adonis physique and uber intelligent(3 Ivy league degrees you know). Who until called out with an actual meeting with someone was willing to meet him anywhere anytime. Now resorts to a bullshit 100K demand and claims put up or shut up.

Sounds much more like someone who's not even 20 years old, not someone 20 years your junior bambino.

His childishness and over reaction to any criticism is priceless. He might actually make that 100K if he took his act on the road. Originally Posted by eccielover
No doubt he acts like a child, like others here. But my guess he/she is just an old delusional troll.
I'm really not sure why you keep calling me old. What part of that I'm more than 20 years younger than you that your fat WV hillbilly ass does not comprehend? Did you ever take a math class?

Damn near everyone who posts in here is a troll, dipshit. Don't single me out because you didn't have the money to get fisted today
I'm really not sure why you keep calling me old. What part of that I'm more than 20 years younger than you that your fat hillbilly ass does not comprehend? Did you ever take a math class? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How old are you, boy?
How old are you, boy? Originally Posted by Clay Media
Old enough to beat your racist ass with a blindfold on. How old are you? 80?
Old enough to beat your racist ass with a blindfold on. How old are you? 80? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm 43. How old are you, kid? And you ain't whipping anything except your pecker. I bet you're confused about what gender you are and which bathroom to use. Speaking of bathrooms, hoe Hummer aka yssup rider needs your help cleaning my bathroom. Get to work, you lazy white niggers.
I'm 43. How old are you, kid? And you ain't whipping anything except your pecker. I bet you're confused about what gender you are and which bathroom to use. Speaking of bathrooms, hoe Hummer aka yssup rider needs your help cleaning my bathroom. Get to work, you lazy white niggers. Originally Posted by Clay Media
You're not 43. You're older. But even if you were, I'm younger than you.

I'll tell you why you are not 43 you bullshitter. You just used the N-word. and you used the _K-word in a previous post. You're an old bitter racist dipshit. That's who you are. I hope you drown in your own misery. I sincerely mean that.

That's my last post responding to you. You are way too ignorant for me to respond to and that says a lot on this board. LOL
You're not 43. You're older. But even if you were, I'm younger than you.

I'll tell you why you are not 43 you bullshitter. You just used the N-word. and you used the _K-word in a previous post. You're an old bitter racist dipshit. That's who you are. I hope you drown in your own misery. I sincerely mean that.

That's my last post responding to you. You are way too ignorant for me to respond to and that says a lot on this board. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Prove how old you are Lucy. If you’re young and spend time on a hooker board, you are a loser.
Prove how old you are Lucy. If you’re young ,rich, well built, and supposedly uber intelligent(3 Ivy League degrees you know.) and spend time on a hooker board, you are a loser trying to be something you certainly aren't. Originally Posted by bambino
FTFY
Prove how old you are Lucy. If you’re young and spend time on a hooker board, you are a loser. Originally Posted by bambino
Or I'm a guy who actually has a fucking job, dipshit who takes work breaks because he works his ass off and needs mindless breaks on a whore board every once in a while. Guess which one it is, dummy? We all can't live off of disability in a mobile home, bambi. I like making money and providing for my family, WV lazy fat old hillbilly.

Bambi, don't waste your time with me. You're fucking stupid. I'm not.

Edit: funny how your trailer park boyfriend came in while I was typing. Are you old losers living together? LOL
Or a guy who actually has a fucking job, dipshit who takes works breaks because he works his ass off and needs mindless breaks on a whore board every once in a while. Guess which one it is, dummy?
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Actually sounds more like a dumpy little shit staff accountant locked in his cubicle all day(trying to escape the family he has mentioned in the past) and with delusions of grandeur. Keyboard warrior for sure at the least.