Please clarify this shit

• BLM69
  • 03-01-2023, 04:49 PM
Your hooker board psychology is way off like everything else you post, they know they're whores and we know we're tricks. How is being a trick make me superior to a whore? Paying for pussy is pathetic in their eyes, time for you to understand that lover boy

That's the thing, nobody worries about you, these whores don't care about you (besides your money) you know damn well I don't worry about you, nobody gives a F period. Your lack of game does shine through and I find it amusing, even though you disagree with my reality post, I still get laid without paying.
You mad bro?
You mad bro? Originally Posted by araņanegra

He just talks shit with nothing to back it up except a history of being banned here and perma-banned from the other site. His 'game' is in his own mind. When he gets bored, he comes into the Houston forums to call the ladies names and look for crap to start. He isn't happy unless he isn't happy. Just being banned and perma-banned tells you all you should know about him.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2023, 02:56 PM
I have pics to prove my whores tricks, I can take pics today of my next whore. You tricks will be back here later slapping them gums and no pussy today.

The you're banned and perma banned is all you got trick? Impress us and tell us a story about some pussy you're getting better, I'm gonna spend more time in Houston seeing how much it bugs you.
The you're banned and perma banned is all you got trick? Impress us and tell us a story about some pussy you're getting better, I'm gonna spend more time in Houston seeing how much it bugs you. Originally Posted by BLM69

Shows a real high level of maturity. Sorry blue lives matter 69, but you have some real issues. I stand by every comment I've made about you and all your quoted post above does is just reinforces my thoughts.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2023, 10:52 PM
Shows a real high level of maturity. Sorry blue lives matter 69, but you have some real issues. I stand by every comment I've made about you and all your quoted post above does is just reinforces my thoughts. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You're standing on your delusional post lover boy, I bet it smells like doodoo

maybe you two should get a room........you know...to clarify some shit !

just sayin......carry on.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2023, 11:19 PM

maybe you two should get a room........you know...to clarify some shit !

just sayin......carry on. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I liked DH much better than DJ, I like seeing him worked up.....
TOPIC: Please clarify this shit

Inspector TW reporting for dooty: White Rhino Marking His Territory with Explosive Poop
Looks like the rhino is getting just the right amount of fiber intake.
I liked DH much better than DJ, I like seeing him worked up..... Originally Posted by BLM69

blue lives matter, you're not nearly smart enough. In your massive ego and narcissism you may think you are, but you aren't.
More thread hijacks.
Pit started a rules discussion.
Closing